I wish women didnt go after a height in a man i am a manlet and fit yet women dont want me

i wish women didnt go after a height in a man i am a manlet and fit yet women dont want me

Attached: 67883B68-55A8-48C7-B962-DA22AA24161C.jpg (1080x1142, 181.02K)

She actually looks like her.
Shame about the tat though.

You're fit because you're a manlet. Those tall skinny guys are still heavier than you, lol.

user, why are you a dick? By getting with a woman, you are giving yourself a chance to have kids, and thereby pass on your manlet genes to a potential son. A short girl can be cute, but a short boy will be bullied all his life because of you. Your dick belongs in a chasitieyty cage. I will never let a manlet-gene-carrying ape like you taint my womb.

I know that feel manletbro
I'm 5'10 and that's like the trademark height of being just tall enough to not be short, but too short to be seen as tall

Attached: 1621486063042.jpg (270x480, 15.17K)

Working out as a short man feels like public humiliation. People tell you it's healthy, it's good for your self image, but then they see a buff short guy and start laughing and saying he's overcompensating and call him a dwarf or some shit.
Meanwhile some fucking anorexic tall twink, even some tall faggot with some fat on him, will get women way easier.
Do with this information what you will

Attached: 1633062133950.jpg (1080x1079, 124.88K)

Manlets aren't an issue by themselves, women and their lanknigger pets are as they're the ones who enforce height-supremacy
Lanklets need to be eradicated and women need to be kept on leashes and in cages, this is the only way

>broke
goin jim because health
>woke
Goin jim to beat the shit outta tall people

You're probably a meme manlet, meaning 5'10 or 5'11. Or how tall are you?

would 100% have sex with picrel

>Goin jim to beat the shit outta tall people
Height advantage.
Thankfully allah created guns

>but then they see a buff short guy and start laughing and saying he's overcompensating and call him a dwarf or some shit
no one does this except for the nonexistant people inside your head

go to the gym you schizo

Just be fun

lanklets have no strength though

Not OP but I'm 5'8'' and in the same situation. I thought it normal height but I got laughed at for it before

>asleep
thinking jim makes you a fighter

>Height advantage.
Height doesn't un-turn testicles

5ft8 and 160 pounds

>no one does this except for the nonexistant people inside your head
How tall are you

5'7
I know a 5'3 fella who's pretty fit as well, no one mocks him either

Attached: 1635194697753.png (936x1248, 1.29M)

let us be together, user.

There's actually no correlation they just don't like you because they can literally smell your crippling insecurities. If Chad's brain was in your body he would crush pussy because he's not a whiny bitch. Pic is you btw.

Attached: 235px-Cryingsoyjak.png (235x299, 52.59K)

I will always mock Jeff Nippard