You dont have a gf?

Why is that? Elaborate in details

Attached: 1-1658903155329.jpg (828x828, 76.49K)

i failed at life and my last gf got pregnant behind my back
haven't dated in years but talking to a guy now, gonna be his gf instead :D

I havent had a conversation with a woman in six months

faggot retard, go away tranny fuck

I literally have no income
I can guarantee you if I could afford to go out I could have a gf

probably not gonna be looking for a gf until I got a business running though, even then I'm not really sure

she doesn't seem interested in hetero relationships after living with a lazy ass guy for a few years. We're still good friends, the only thing I'm missing is the sex. She never seemed to enjoy it anyways.

Im not in a position to have one. My health and mental health are shit, trying to get it sorted out. Its taking up a lot of time. So much time I cant even go back to school in time. Now its just wasting time. And the jew doctors dont care anyway. I just want to get sorted out and move on. This is misery.

i am perfect, i just have no good way to meet people and i dont get along with 99% of the people i do meet

what you give to a man
>free sex
>free cooking and maid services
>number 1 fan and supporter + mommy
what a man gives to you
>sex with no orgasm
>company

not exactly a sweet deal to me. I'd only date a guy if he's the provider type, but it's unlikely I'll meet one any time soon.

We broke up 4 months ago

woops I thought this was about a bf. well I'll let it stay anyway..

>I'd only date a guy if he's the provider type, but it's unlikely I'll meet one any time soon.
there are fucktons of these guys out there, maybe youre just retarded

I am obese, anxious, depressed, ugly, and weird.

Satisfied?

>cuck
>faggot
Clockwork.

Dont feel like most of the time

Well i'm a loser who never goes outside.
I don't think i'm capable of any relationship and I never dated. Even if i cared for myself and look good it wouldnt be good for a relationship.
A couple of days I was fine but I got depressed again.
i have 0 reasons in getting a gf f#ck that why should she jump on a sinking ship. a relationship connects 2 ppl and burdening someone else with my problems makes me even more pathetic than i already am.
I dont see myself getting in a relationship anytime soon i have no clue where im going desu

You have an unhealthy view of the opposite sex

I don't meet women at all

Free sex isn't free it's a barter. You get risk reduction of cervic cancer happening and some of the lust quencher (tm).
Cooking and housing chores are berry basic, I don't know what you can expect if you can't to them.
>what a man gives to you
List is incomplete and full of projections.
It's housing, financial support, my extended family on whom you can rely on, and many more.
At least this is how it is in eastern europe.

Attached: 778px-Quentin_Matsys_-_A_Grotesque_old_woman.jpg (778x1023, 212.77K)

I missed out on high school romance so i am now severy socially stunted. Not overall, mind you. Most of my friends are female and i have no problem hooking friendships with new women i meet, whether it be coworkers or strangers through shared interests. But man, because i have literally never engaged romantically with a girl it's like i have the dating skills of a 13 year old. Women my age want game and i have none. Faking confidence don't cut it either, it just makes me look creepy and oberbearing. Some guys can pull that off but i have nothing to back it up, you feel?

The only success i've had since i seriously started trying to hook up was a fat chick through tinder who through some divine intervention bears with me through my schizoid political ramblings, agressive flirting and me bugging her for nudes. Despite everything i'm terrified of asking her out because i simply do not feel attracted to her phisically (although she may be the only female in a 1000 mile radius capable of enduring my bullshit) but at this point i feel like i have her on the hook, we are talking about meeting irl. Like, i am fat myself but she is obese. Big difference. I am seriously split because i am forcing myself to go through with this simply because i gotta take what i can get, and on the other hand i feel terrible for leading that girl on, who probably has as much success at dating as i do. My only hope may be that if we start dating she could lose weight over time, like i don't doubt that if she does she'd be pretty. Fuck, bros. I'm too desperate for pussy.

crippling social anxiety and being asocial.

because my SO is non-binary so not technically a gf

Pure autism.im not bad looking or anything i dont have any idea how to talk to women.i have gf rn but she is not interested in me anymore. I didnt even got to get laid. 24 and still khv.

Slightly unrelated but if you are under the age of 30 relationships are based on things like looks, infatuation, status, coolness, interests, etc. not money or stability. Nobody in their early 20s has money, so dont focus on that. I would take advantage of this kind of freedom if I were you. Its essentially a second adolescence. Good chance to date and fuck and do whatever. And stop selling yourself short, nobody your age has it figured out either, and nobody is better than you. Literally just have fun. Its youth. Better to spend it doing something than nothing. Just a thought.

Because I already have a boyfriend, and we'll get married eventually. I chose to became the (boy)wife

Attached: f5d00558705eebb1035a8a0b66364518.jpg (800x710, 543.05K)

Never tried to get girls, the ones who were interested in me were either ugly or fat

yeah I feel like it's better in eastern europe, except for the high domestic violence stats of course. Other than that the men are more likely to provide things that are of actual use, not just their mere existence, which shouldn't be enough for any woman looking for a serious partner.

My ex gf was kinda abusive to me, that mixed with lack of confidence has made me too hesitant to try and get into another relationship

>>free sex
>free
>he has to pay for the date, pay for the gifts, pay for the shit I want, pay for pretty much anything that might be used before, during and after the sex
>free
>he has to filter his way out of dozens of dogpiling thirsty losers and catch my attention and maintain it, carry the conversation and keep my 7 seconds attention span
>FREE

Attached: 1629488635590.png (641x530, 246.67K)

If he's doing all those things, then he's doing his part.

have you considered just becoming a prostitute user
might be simpler

HOW does a man (not talking 0.0001% chad thundercocks) even get laid without doing any of these?

I'm ugly facially, that's definitely the main reason desu. Second biggest reason would be mental illness, makes it really hard to connect with people, and maintain a relationship with girls, especially because if I overcome my depression enough to talk with them consistently, they eventually see enough red flags to back out. Third biggest reason is I'm disabled. Fourth biggest reason is that I'm neet and live at home in my mid 20s. Basically I fail every category that girls care about; looks (3/10), personality (mentally ill), and status (neet, disabled). I literally have nothing going for me.

>main reason is ugliness
>second biggest reason is mental illness
>third biggest reason is BEING DISABLED
>fourth biggest reason is BEING BROKE
do you live on a 20x20 island all by yourself, learning things about humanity through the internet?