"Kys faggot"

An ever increasing portion of any discussion site is comprised of people who just want to piss you off by any means necessary.
They're usually from Finland from what I've gathered, their Ylilauta is the home of all online fighting. It's just like a digital barfight that goes round the clock.

What's wrong with these people? Why can't I understand wanting to irritate others? Is it because I'm over 6 feet tall and confident with nothing to prove? I just want to learn and evolve and have a nice time after work. But about 40-50% of you guys cum to the idea of making someone you don't know kill themselves.
And they say I'm the crazy one for being a convicted pedo. It's starting to look like I'm the good guy.

I swear I'll make my own board one day and it will be moderated to the extreme. Any post that is too short, too blunt or too offensive will get you a permaban but if you pay 50 bucks a month you may use one slur.

Attached: fuckthesepeople.png (1106x508, 56.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69642155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That last post is just so smug I wanna punch that poster in real life
Probably some insecure little faggot

>What's wrong with these people?
Mongolian rape babies

it's all just people who wanna kill themselves user, that's all it ever is, ever was

I've been confident and secure since childhood I really cant understand why people in 2022 are so fucking insecure that they walk around trying to hurt others
The joke is that IRL these people are shy sheep. Internet empowers them

This is OP's thread.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69642155

>digs through archive
Are you a fucking retard it's still online on r9k
Was posted like 15 minutes ago

>"THIS IS OP'S THREAD!!!!!!"

Attached: mega-alfa.jpg (300x300, 17.01K)

Men can never be beautiful. Your receding hairline is only one reason for your ugliness. Suicide would save you a life of loneliness, as it creeps away like your hairline

Attached: 445ed510d6d88de89c4ecb4cd1919a60.jpg (800x1146, 86.02K)

You've never had sex. You hate your life. You spend 8-10 hours of your day here, accomplishing nothing but getting further to your inevitable suicide that you pretend you only inflict on others.

>being this mad
Top kek. Screencapped for posterity. You should kill yourself, you ugly balding faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-135056_Chrome.jpg (1079x1437, 824.7K)

Hurting people can be fun sometimes, don't be afraid to pick up the knife and start stabbing a baby, it feels great

>(OP)
>Men can never be beautiful. Your receding hairline is only one reason for your ugliness. Suicide would save you a life loneliness, as it creeps away like your hairline

Attached: 1653862811986.gif (338x338, 412.14K)

Did you get your popcorn ready you faggot?
I can smell the dopamine coursing through your veins
>uooooooh entertainment and drama this is what I've been waiting for since those habbo hotel raids in 2008

I have had sex under the full moon to honor the goddess more you can imagine. Sex is sacred, but is not for you incel. You are too ugly to become close to the divine feminine

Attached: 151-1510338_anime-girl-and-sayori-image-anime-girl-neko.jpg (820x904, 192.93K)

>
>I have had sex under the full moon to honor the goddess more you can imagine. Sex is sacred, but not for you incel. You are too ugly to become close to the divine feminine

Attached: 1649981439494.gif (486x500, 543.68K)

Reminder to anyone in this thread:

THIS is what you fucking do with your life and your Internet connection when you could get a PhD and a good life.

OP is high IQ. I've been wondering about the same thing. Is there any intelligent site online where you can have meaningful discussions with actual people and not incel shitheads like on Any Forums?

u need to stop taking benadryl bro

I dont think its impossible for a man to be beautiful, its easier for women yeah but I believe in the next 20 years make pattern baldness will be cured or at least wigs and toupees will be normalized and especially with todays generation being obsessed with beauty and aesthetics there will be huge leaps in mens beauty products

Not who you're reply to, but are you actually so unintelligent all you can do is repeat the post your replying to with a wojak? Ive seen you do this before.

Maybe you should actually commit suicide; loneliness is bad enough without also being retarded

this is a really good reminder, thank you user

>todays generation being obsessed with beauty

Any Forums is actually the reason for this.
I never even thought about male beauty shit until being brainwashed with that shit day in day out on this site.
It really seeps in.

>Reminder to anyone in this thread:

>THIS is what you fucking do with your life and your Internet connection when you could get a PhD and a good life.

>
>
>Not who your reply to, but are you actually so unintelligent all you can do is repeat the post your replying to with a wojak? Ive seen you do this before.

>Maybe you should actually commit suicide; loneliness is bad enough without also being retarded

>
>u need to stop taking benadryl bro

Attached: 1657197076394.gif (156x161, 791.99K)

A man with a receding hairline is like expired goods. No longer beautiful; no longer wanted. For such a male to kill themselves is divine mercy

Ugly men should not suffer such a life

Attached: 406a7f6341dc06aaa82fdce08da05236.png (780x1103, 567.01K)

No. You do not understand what is sacred in these acts. It is a divine calling like Socrates. And you incel, have convinced yourself you are beautiful; you have insulted true beauty with your ugliness

Attached: 5d09cc6e439ff0004ed1e986a061c82f.jpg (736x1029, 86.62K)

Are you saying your looks are 100% perfect?
Post your face, height and dick size.
I mean you will probably bald. That's like 99% probability.
But if you havent balded already and you think ur riding the high horse you're probably just compensating for some other defect like small dick.
Posting anime is an alarming sign. Chads dont watch or post anime.

>A man with a receding hairline is like expired goods. No longer beautiful; no longer wanted. For such a male to kill themselves is divine mercy

>Ugly men should not suffer such a life

>
>No. You do not understand what is sacred in these acts. It is a divine calling like Socrates. And you incel, have convinced yourself you are beautiful; you have insulted true beauty with your ugliness

Attached: 1657450756541.gif (600x800, 350.78K)

I-I love you user