Eggman the president of r9k and incels is livestreaming right now. check it out bros

Eggman the president of r9k and incels is livestreaming right now. check it out bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=-G1-OU64lqk

Attached: eggman.jpg (1024x576, 91.78K)

yooo this guy still alive?!

actually one of the incel e-celebs i enjoy

I havent seen or heard anything from him for a dogs age

I still can't believe /ouregg/ is moving on too. He got a job so he's moving too so he said he's not gonna be streaming amymore. After being with him for nearly 7 years, he's moving on too. Half the old chat got gfs. All my online friends rarely come online because they got gfs, careers and families. Everyone moves but us truecels. I can't believe it. I'm so happy for everyone but I'm so upset life is like this. Thank you all for the memories brothers. I'll cherish them all till the end

Attached: That_canadian_feel__e6c507c5a021e0cd070a74b6b5b91194.png (922x882, 127.95K)

I wish r9k would be this supportive instead of being an negativity echo chamber screeching
>FAKECEL FAKCL FAKER SPOTTED!!!!111

>inb4
>EGGMAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS WERE NORMIES ANYWAYS!

Oh, I remember this guy from back then when I didn't use Any Forums years ago (I use Any Forums since last autumn)
I think he almost killed himself because of Any Forums lol

It wasn't because of Any Forums. He had a psychotic break, his gf was an ewhore behind his back and he lost two jobs so he walked and walked for hours an hours not knowing what he was doing till the police found him. It was because of that, not coz of Any Forums. He'd already stopped tripfagging by then for the most part

I too am thinking of trucking
>get starlink
>write a script that scrapes new content from all my favorite streamers/youtubers/podcasts
>drive all night (I love a good night drive) while listening
>finish up driving and jump in the bunk and play video games before crashing
>all while making $80k (apparently truckers make this amount now)
This is already my life minus driving and making $80k

Wait i thought it was because someone committed fraud on him? Did something else happen?

Literally thought the same thing.
The Egg is not deagg.
Praise be unto us all.

>GF
wasnt it a troon?

No, he had a biological gf. The troon was just using him for clout

You're thinking of Pizza. He had another gf before Pizza and Pizza wasn't his gf anyway, just a tranny who used to hang out with him from here. I think Pizza still posts here too. They used each other for clout

eggman is a cool dude

Fucking eggy, glad he's still around.

well they were? i'm still here, khhv at 30

that's just the sentence slapped onto anybody as an excuse who makes it
first he was the blackpilled truecel king
now he is a normie anyways

100 viewers. whoooooo!

>well they were? i'm still here, khhv at 30
Just soo you know eggman wasn't a virgin long before he came on r9k, he just pretended a virgin at first and was punished for it. He was always normalfag trying to monetize incels on r9k.

Attached: 12015423573.png (956x662, 199.18K)

>. He got a job
You're saying it like it's a big deal. Literally anyone can get a job by walking down to your local Mcdonalds and asking.