How tf do Slavs do it?

I live in Germany and after Turks our biggest minority groups are Russians and Poles. Very beautiful women but I have noticed one thing. They are always accompanied by either one or multiple slav males and they always look like fucking Ogers. Sure they are often tall and I guess women like it but the way they look is so weird. Like Neanderthals or simply Bleached niggers. Huge heads, big monkey like hands, always in a tracksuit or some other nigger attire. I can guarantee you that if I tried to talk to women looking and dressed like them I would get a call from the police for harassment. When these dudes do it tho it seems okay and they even get beautiful Slavic women to marry. What is their secret? Or is it just their culture? Slav anons feel free to answer

Attached: FAEB3BD2-5626-4EC4-8F7F-2AC2B083DFA5.jpg (1170x1123, 576.06K)

Do they look like this?

Attached: world27sheaviestandtallestman.jpg (380x654, 58.41K)

biology i guess, these guys can probably crush the average guys hand with theirs given their size. They gentle-giantmaxx and then the women love them because if they have a son they are guarenteed high fighting success and the father can protect the family

Face wise? Yeah pretty close. Only thing missing is a beard, some nice Nike or Adidas clothes and a baseball cap from some random American team

Three major genocidal events throughout 20th century, negative selection, etc.

They dont live in slavland anymore tho. They could always get with some nice German man or some exotic Turk/Arab maybe. Some of them do but the majority stays with their Orcs

nigga what slavs live in your fucking area? my mum is polish and her family are comprised of default buzz cut, short to medium(170-180cm) men with normal looking faces

as for your question, slav women like ogre looking men. my dad isnt slav but he has ogre like features with very wide body big hands big nose big eyes with portruding browridge (not the type that makes your eyes deepset/hooded, his eyelids are fully visible) etc, fortunately i didint inherit his ugly features but unfortunately i also didn't inherit his masculine features like very big hands wrists forearms shoulders etc (minus being really hairy and full beard by age 15)

>nigga what slavs live in your fucking area?

He is from Germany. I have cousins from there and when I was visiting them I was shocked by how much taller they were than me.
t.Russian

Because most slavic women know that prettyfags won't protect them when shit hits the fan.
Remember Cologne incident in 2015 (16?17? Can't remember exactly) when rapefugees started groping women and german soicucks were standing confused next to girls getting groped and fingered?
Move this from Germany to any random E.European country and this would quickly escalated to bloodbath with kebab not only being removed, but outright smashed into bloody paste.

Pretty people cant be dangerous? im literally patrick bateman irl. I bet to digger

Attached: 6555EF9A-F9BC-49DD-8DEC-2916EAB32A84.png (1080x1020, 1.57M)

Then you are an exception.
Most are not.
Too scared to damage their pretty face.

>What do women want?
Maybe masculinity and low inhibition. I look like a caveman, but I'm broad as fuck, low inhib, and assertive. Extremely attractive women seem to like these things but I have no clue really. I think it's the contrast.

Slavs traditionally have familiy consisting of masculine men and feminine women. Men aren't expected to be pretty, they aren't expected to act like sissies, women go for those men because their fathers were like that, and if you had a good father you subconsciously think your ideal man should be like that. Younger slav generations are drifting away from this and men tend to idolize buff and swole physique instead of dad bodies, but slavic fathers will never be anything close to feminine.

Hypermasculity I guess.
You know how some people say that looks don't matter? Well, maybe. If you are masculin enough.

Let's put this to the test. Make a Tinder, set the location to Poland, make a profile of a chad pretty boy and do the same with an ogre. Pretty boy will get all the girls.
I don't understand why people think certain women are different, all women are the same. Maybe, women from EE 20-30 years ago had to marry those masc rich ogres as betabuxxers but times have changed now and given the choice, a woman will always pick a pretty boy over an ogre. Doesn't matter her race or religion

Fake, Slavic women only date Asian men

Attached: 1659321588175114.jpg (2400x1800, 1.88M)

>wesstern couples be like

slavic men are very low inhibition, charming and chivalrous, they also have a unique look and personality that's very stoic, exotic and masculine compared to anglo men (who are all pidors and wimps)

Attached: 1658552777091.png (298x320, 228.77K)

It's 50/50
Pretty boys will get a ride once or twice, but rarely anything long term.
Also- half the time Tinder is flirting platform to boost ones morale.
Hard times force women into valuing other things above looks.
And there have been a lot of hard times in E.Europe and Russia.
And given the direction whole Ukraine mess is going hard times won't stop anytime soon.

I honestly think being raised in a Slavic country that causes it, both my parents are Slavs but moved to the states when I was born, and I look pretty slender and boyish despite being in my late twenties.

Attached: peaceinwar.jpg (730x673, 83.25K)

Id be scared of losing my looks too

Attached: 32727848-5F4A-4AD6-870D-00387788792E.jpg (981x794, 391.22K)

This, it's the difference between taking care of and not of your looks.

Then you will always hold back and think twice about putting yourself in danger.
A slav ogre doesn't have such problem.
Hell, my go-to joke is that brick-to-the-face would probably make me prettier.
I'm not ugly, just a bit plain, but it's the attitude that matters.
To put in terms americans would understand, most slav women are kinda like pit-mommies, but they went further and chose even more dangerous animal.

>pidors
KEK you got me

I agree with you. Fiscal security and shaming has played the biggest role in mating in most of the world apart from now that is. I grew up in a town where half the population was Pakistani. Almost all of the guys would get married off, didn't matter if they were manlets, disabled or whatever . Now you look at 3rd gen Pakistanis here and every single girl is a HUGE thot and every other guy is an incel.
All I'm saying is take away the fiscal security, religion and shaming and 90% of women are gonna choose to share pretty boys and be in their harem every day of the week