Anyone here who considers themselves a psychopath/sociopath? If so, tell me about it...

Anyone here who considers themselves a psychopath/sociopath? If so, tell me about it. When did you realize you have no feelings?

Attached: file.png (631x300, 176.43K)

The definitions of "psychopath" and "sociopath" I have seen tend to include two main features:

>Lack of cognitive empathy, i.e. an inability to determine what someone around them is thinking or feeling
>A weak conscience in the case of the sociopath, and an utter lack of conscience in the case of the psychopath

The funny thing is that normies would probably label me one of those two, because I utterly hate them and would commit truly horrific acts of violence against them if I could.

But I don't actually fit the definition(s), because my cognitive empathy is off the charts (and is the primary reason I hate them as much as I do) and because my desire for violence springs from intense righteous indignation arising in the context of a moral code. I don't lack a conscience; it's my conscience that tells me (in a booming voice, and constantly) that normies should burn.

I'm no psychopath. Life is better to be good than bad, but it is not good.

Attached: 330px-Aisaka_Taiga.jpg (330x511, 42.67K)

Yes. I am intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: Rei Department.jpg (981x794, 391.22K)

What caused this hatred for humans, user?
Cuuute

I fit this description and I don't think I'm a sociopath. My manager in one of my former jobs was definitely one though. Chicks were leaving one to one meetings with him in tears.

I was a nihilist, but life has so many flavors from good to evil. To deny them significance is absurd.

Attached: toradora-004.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

>considers themselves

Shitty categorisation. Never did a test, since whatever I am, its high functional and nobody notices. Just feel like I dont have as much empathy as people around me. Also loose morals, but those could just be down to being a nihilist.

Also, everyone who just says "muh no feelings 100 percent dark edgy nihilist bateman" is larping. Theres always a caveat to it. Human psyche isnt black and white. Even if you are a neurological psychopath (which I suspect i am since i have no traumas), growing up with everyone else preaching feelings and morals that you dont know you have, want or properly understand is kinda hard on your identity for example.

Through my formative years, I've had an overall experience most anons would call good, but through the bad I've had my feelings and senses shifted and/or dulled.
Nothing brings me anxiety or anything similar, the closest is the annoyance I feel when other people complain about their own anxiety for the future or whatever it is.
I rarely feel elevated in a meaningful way by anything, be it material things or interpersonal things. The one thing that is an exception is certain music.
I have nothing to look forward to, and I refuse to look back.
Now that I say it, I'm not that sociopathic, but I am just like every other guy (not Baxter trolls or Israel agents) that is on this board. I could only put to blame the terrible two years of lockdowns we had.

Attached: 1657315837498.jpg (758x1024, 157.87K)

What the fuck is this 13 year old-tier edginess wtf this gotta be shitposting holy shit I swear to the mother of my mother wtfff

ive been called a psychopath a handful of times and score pretty high on those gay online tests for that and similar. im just selfish and i dont really give a fuck about anyone else or how they feel. if i were socially skilled i would 100% manipulate and use people, but alas i am too autistic. i also fucking hate women and enjoy making them suffer. i must have empathy though because i care about animals and i cant watch war movies and shit. not sure exactly what i have
>Also, everyone who just says "muh no feelings 100 percent dark edgy nihilist bateman" is larping.
most cringe people ever

case of sexism and slight misanthropy maybe mixed with Internet memetic ideology.
>not deriding you btw

Men like to call themselves sociopaths because they think it's manly and makes them tough! But deep inside they're just hurt little boys

Attached: anime-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-kyon-haruhi-suzumiya-haruhi-no-yuuutsu-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 72.56K)

i doubt id meet any diagnostic criteria except narcissism. my misanthrophy is extreme though. also felt like this long before i got on the internet

The selfish amoralist thing is imo the worst thing about the categorisation. Being a mysoginist/nihilist/extremist isnt a psychological thing, its just ideology. And most people hate groups. Take 200 neurotypical redditors and their hate for nazis/transphobes/whatever probably outshadows my own disdain for the people around me 10 times. Doesnt make me empathetic or them psychopaths.

Accurate for basically everyone whose aspd isnt genetic/neurological.

>t. Psychopath, good family, never bullied, no traumas

Though i dont really have any form or set of trauma that would then turn me into a socio/psychopath, i do somewhat fall under those definitions/traits most anons and articles would consider as such.

I dont have any form of empathy towards anything wether that be animals or people. Nothing sexually pleases me in any way shape or form. Though i believe a god exists i believe our current understanding of him through religion is mostly false and that we are simply not capable of understanding him. Though im a nilhist because of the current state of the world, and i lack any form of empathy or understanding of human emotion, i have my own personal priorities to worry about.

I dont know how i ever got this but if i were to put the blame, id feel like its the severe isolation i dealt with through out my life.

So how much time do you spend on here, you larping faggot?

idk i do act and lie a lot to fit in
fake laughs fake expressions etc
i can be talking to someone acting like im enjoying the interaction and be saying horrible things in my mind
i sometimes feel like there is no "me" because i dont act like i normally would when around other people

But they can wiggle all they want; life will not spare them pain.

Attached: ColorfulColorlessJenny-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 936.9K)

How much time do you spend pretending to be big and strong, sweetie?

Attached: 5d09cc6e439ff0004ed1e986a061c82f.jpg (736x1029, 86.62K)

Never, I'm a pretty lanky dude so I'm certain I'm weaker than the average guy, nice deflection away from the fact you eternally play pretend in your day to day life.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a psychopath. For example, my mother got cancer and I felt nothing. And no, my mother wasn't abusive or anything, she's extremely doting.

Attached: janny.jpg (1000x1000, 96.67K)

I am strong thats why they fear me user