Why are so many black women incels? How can we fix this?

Why are so many black women incels? How can we fix this?

Attached: 1659356202253857.jpg (2000x1000, 288.49K)

There is no such thing as a female incel, retard.

>How can we fix this?
BWC

It's simple, we eliminate the black race.

>litearlly does not acknowledge the existence of female 1s and 2s
You are a flaming hypocrite.

>singles mixer
>only women show up

Attached: 1645659304028.png (272x141, 45.41K)

What's a singles mixer?

that shit is depressing. like how I get depressed looking at all those sad lonely people desperate for someone on tinder or bumble and like they got "someday " for kids at the age of 36

Imagine how I feel at 20 and I'm a hopeless manlet facelet khhv. At least they have an option to settle below their stratospheric standards.

They want to date white men. That's why they're "incels". They can perfectly date black men

They can still have sex with men who look better than them

This desu, most of these women could get a black men who makes similar income. But nope either make more money or they will date some white dude who works at family dollar.

I'm not black but heard black women are particularly insufferable

>OOGA BOOGA I THOUGHT THAT SHILLIN ON DA INTERNET ALL DAY WOULD MAKE DEM WHITE BOYZ LIKE US CUZ. WHY ARE DEY SO RACIST CUZ. WHERE DA WHITE DICK AT. BLACK POWAH MY SISTAS WE GOTTA FIGHT DAT WHITE PATRIARCHY DIS SO UNFAIR WHY DONT WHITE BOIIIS LIKE US WE BEEN SHILLING ON DAT INTERNET FOR YEARS MY SISTAS WHAT WENT WRONG IMMA POP A CAP IN DEM WHITE GIRLS ASSES FO TAKING ALL DAT WHITE DICK FROM US

Attached: blackwomen.png (794x812, 441.69K)

glad to see you're still wrapped up in your schizophrenic delusions

Attached: 63914.jpg (705x717, 102.63K)

You don't know what schizophrenic even means, nobody would think about black women if they weren't shilled on here all the time. You deserve everything bad that has ever happened to you.

>they thought Chad would show up to a singles mixer

keep on seething desu. you deserve it x10. enjoy spending the rest of your days seething about black girls on Any Forums instead of finding your white wife and kids

Attached: 72637282.jpg (750x750, 61.08K)

This is literally all just projection on your part, you deserve all the tragic things that have happened to you. Black women are losers, nobody wants them in real life so a sheboon shilling team comes here and shills them for years and they don't succeed even half an inch. And like I told your retarded nigger brain I don't use this site all the time.
By the way, there is an actual schizo here who posts regular threads, if you haven't noticed. You're just a lost zoomer girl who uses popular meme words that are in vogue to get revenge on white guys who never wanted you. Like many others have pointed out you are trapped in your own self-imposed cycle of suffering and you try to isolate me and be abusive but everyone knows what you're all about. You'll always be inferior to those white girls you seethe about every day, you mentally ill little sheboon.

>female 1s and 2s
Can still get with low value to average males, they don't because they're picky cunts. Literally beggars and choosers.

NIGGRIS
NIGGRIS
NIGGRIS

Some of them are pretty but they are definitely not virgins and have kids already, so hard pass.