BTI
Swinger/Zichy Dice vs Ace Austin/Hikuleo

IMPACT
VXT vs Yim/Grace
Vincent vs Josh Alexander
Mike Bennett vs Karl Anderson
Jason Hotch (literally who?) vs street shitter
Violent By Design vs Time Machine

Attached: VBD-vs-Motor-City-Time-Splitters.jpg (1632x918, 567.44K)

Love KUSHIDA
Love the Motor City Machine Guns

I no longer want to fuck Madison lads

For me it's Time Machine.

Why is Scott putting literal whos from his wrestling school on TV

Attached: Fa_-3eRXkAAyFVE.jpg (1920x1080, 432.01K)

le beards

Hotch kind of looks like Flip Gordon im weirded out

They need to break up some of these teams. They're generic and like half of them have the same gimmick. Can they at least switch some of the ROH geeks into VBD to make their shit less samey and then make Eddie Edwards to imitating Sami Callihan?

I wish they'd get rid of Honor No More (minus PCO) and stop putting Eddie Edwards in the main event

so much this. send all of the roh shitters back to roh/aew but please lets keep PCO.

Matt Taven is the best one, they need to get him away from Bennett

Some of them are ok as individuals. Honestly of they got rid of Kenny King and Eddie it would be fine. Just split them up, Taven and Bennett are an ok tag team, I have no idea what Vincent is or what he can do and PCO is great.
When did Eddie become this weird gimmick and why is he doing it?
The world already has Moxley, Eric Young and Sami Callihan doing this self mark hardcore cringe shit, forcing bullshit into every match and Eddie is a billion times more irritating than any of them.

>When did Eddie become this weird gimmick and why is he doing it
Because management passed him over when they were trying to get the title back from Omega

is time

Moose
That is all

I hate it more now. Why is he leading roh geeks? Maybe it's best not to know

I like that they let Deonna show her tummy now

VXT!

based

Gisele did an interview with Denise Salcedo recently and said why she decided to come out as trans. She said she was at a wrestling event and a tranny wrestling fan came up to her sperging out about how a Gisele is an inspiration to other fellow trannies everywhere. Up until that point, Gisele unironically believed no one had any suspicion that she was trans. She said the whole experience with that fan freaked her out and made her decide to come out. So yeah she was outed by an autistic tranny wrestling fan

Attached: Gisele and Mia Yim 07142022.webm (540x960, 2.75M)

This roster is really thin....

kek based tranny outing the tranny

Gail Kim obviously knew because she's a virtue signaling cunt that wants woke points for making a tranny the face of the Knockouts

You'd have to be really desperate to sign with Impact if you're a man. Jobbing on Dark unironically pays more than an Impact contract. Women have it easy though since they have OF income

Attached: OddballCloseGoosefish.webm (1200x1080, 1.49M)