This girl I'm talking to told me that she isn't ready for a relationship until she improves her mental state...

This girl I'm talking to told me that she isn't ready for a relationship until she improves her mental state. Am I a fool for waiting for her?

Attached: How-soon-should-money-come-up-in-a-new-relationship.jpg (1000x750, 151.92K)

It's a meme, guarantee she'll be bouncing on some random's cock eventually if she isn't already.

Thanks for confirming my worst fears. She said she has ended things with her current guy but who knows. I'm just a fool in love

You are number 4 in the queue. Your simping is important to us. Please continue orbiting and we will get to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

200% a meme, there's no such thing. If a woman is interested in you she'll date you no matter what.

I'll simp as long as it takes. She is worth it

She was in a relationship but she says she's not ready now?

She ended things with the guy because she said she was really struggling mentally.

I very much doubt that is the case.

You're a fool for not pushing it. She's either blowing you off completely, in which case you have no chance, or testing you, maybe even subconsciously.
Assert yourself past her emotional boundaries and see what happens, you're in control.

She's memeing you and that guy, probably fucking some other dude behind his back. Hell, it's practically guaranteed since she kept a simp (you) while in a relationship.

If we're not pessimistic about her honesty, that'll probably still take a very long time to happen.

They were dating before we met. She has since ended things with him after meeting me. She has also referred to me as her favorite person

How readily she betrays that guy when you come along, why would she not do the same to you one day? Listen to me and cut contact with this roastie, stop thinking with your balls.

She could be honest, it depends.
I have said the same thing to two girls this year. I'm not mentally stable enough to date at the moment. That being said, it's stupid to wait for anyone for any reason. If it doesn't line up its probably not meant to be, no reason for you to blow off who knows how much time for someone who might have a change of heart or be in a psyche ward for years, you'll never know

I don't want sex. I just want someone to cuddle with while I watch B-movies. Romance is a benefit, I want to kick the relationship up a notch. I'm thinking about laying it out on the table tomorrow, seeing if we can start something up

>Am I a fool for waiting for her?
yes

If she liked you she would jump into a relationship. No one honestly says that.

Did she says this after you confessed? Then she definitely does not want you. You should've told her that you don't want to be just friends, and ended things. But it's too late now. She thinks you're a cuck who can't stand up for himself.

Oh yeah? That's the way the world works? We'll see. Every circumstance is different. I'll be clear and precise tomorrow. If she isn't game I'll go from there.

Make an ultimatum
You love her. And you want to help her.
You know she's hurting. That's why you want to help her. She needs it and you're offering it
If she won't accept your love when she needs it and you got it to give when will she accept it?

Attached: 1654452515768.png (1080x1083, 899.02K)

Whatever happens, just don't be friends with a girl who rejected you. Not only will you madly think about her every passing minute and cry when she gets on chadcock, pleasures of which she will definitely tell you in great detail (after all you are her "favourite" person to talk to), but she'll also lose any respect of you she had, if had any.

Yes, I'm in a good state of mind. I've been nothing but supportive and optimistic. Open-minded and helpful. I will be clear with her tomorrow and see where her passion is. I will give it my best shot. Thanks for the courage, bro

>If she isn't game I'll go from there.
kekekekekekekek

I can't wait to see the incel rage when she rejects you.

Losers and low-test. She is worth her weight in gold and I'll be firm with her tomorrow. You guys can't handle it. If it doesn't work I'll limit contact..need her in my life as a girlfriend, simple as