How much sex does the average woman have a week...

How much sex does the average woman have a week? Someone suggested they fuck 20 times a week (not necessarily different people) and that actually seems kind of low to me, especially for girls in relationships.

Attached: 1657342617740.jpg (638x851, 77.14K)

If they're in a relationship with someone they're actually attracted to, and in the honeymoon phase, then it's gonna be three times a day easily.

t. experience

Also moar of girl in OP please

This bait is pretty good considering the average poster here now is a retarded zoomer with zero life experience. Well done.

Back when I had a gf we would fuck multiple times a week, then multiple times per month, then multiple times per year, then literally never

>multiple times a week

It was obvious right from the get go that the sex would eventually die off

that big booty juicy fruity

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x720, 76.36K)

You'd think so but it was not at all obvious to me

>multiple times a week

If it's like this at the beginning then it was dead before it even started

I know a virgin girl
Shes chinese and in her 20s and not ugly

attractive "virgin" in her 20s - either lying or thinks her ass doesn't count

once a day, so about 7 times
at least that's how many lays the high school girl I talked to said she was having

>dead before it even started
What makes you say that?

I'm 40 years old and can give you a real answer.

Early relationship living together: 1-3 times per day.
Early relationship now living together: 1-2 times per week

Old relationship: Variable from 1 per day for a white woman to 1 per 3 months if she is Japanese.

Single young attractive woman: 3-4 times a week, or 1 per two weeks depending on personality.

Single unattractive woman: 5-6 times per week (unattractive people try to validate themselves by being a slut).

Attached: rrs8nxfykfo21.jpg (3264x2448, 480.26K)

I know these types as well.
They end up in sexless marriage because they simply don't want sex that much.

This matches my experience. At the beginning you aren't even seeing each other every day. There's a spike when you move in together but then it dies off again.

>There's a spike when you move in together
Blackpilled again, I didn't even get the spike upon move in

yes 20 is low. It's probably closer to 50 and it really doesn't matter whether or not they're in a relationship. If anything women that aren't in a relationship have more sex than women with boyfriends because they're "playing the field"

If you were only having sex a few times a week during the early stages she was never primally attracted to you and was just settling for you

I mean I only saw her a few times a week, there was an 85% chance we would fuck each time I saw her

If you werent living together I guess that changes things somewhat but if you're only seeing each other a few times a week, not fucking every time as standard is a major red flag

Were not gonna fuck in olive garden on a lunch date, don't get me wrong she cucked me hard but not at the beginning lol

Again, the fact that you were going on dates with each other without going back to one of your places to fuck is a dead giveaway that something isnt right