Are you in love with any of the posters here, user? If so, do you stalk any of them?

Are you in love with any of the posters here, user? If so, do you stalk any of them?

Attached: 3893927863275158697038675.jpg (564x913, 95.37K)

Are you the same person who made this thread last night?

Yes, and i've added him through another online friend of mine because I was interested. We only speak briefly as he's hardly online.. and he's always freaking out being paranoid about something that I can hardly understand

No and I haven't been romantically attracted to anyone since I was 14. Currently 29. Not sure how normal this is

Got infatuated with one but it has passed

Technically yes, I suppose. I feel that she isn't as interested in me lately.

Perchance
What's his name? What's he like? I don't wanna steal him, I just am fascinated with these things is all

>Are you in love with any of the posters here, user?
no
> If so, do you stalk any of them?
no, bc they probs wouldn't like me back if i did love someone and if they liked me back we're both mentally ill.

>tfw no robot gf who has a trauma past and cant get past it so she pours all her energy into her career and advances into a high position and makes lots of money but that doesn't help her crippling loneliness but she cant talk to anyone because no one understands what she went through and when she tries to connect they get freaked out because shes so warped from her experiences that she cant remember how to be normal outside of business conversations but she sees me post on her and falls fanatically in love with the concept of me and stalks me until she finds where i live and she breaks in and ties me up and tries to stalkhome syndrome me but i free myself and make her some eggs and we talk about her trauma and its super fucked up like she was raised in a war zone and shit but its ok because whatever shes a gf and we date for a while until she goes off the deepend and murders me in my sleep but for a brief while it was a beautiful relationship the end

No, stop making this thread

Never, can't stop won't stop boyo

>tfw no fanatical obsession robot gf who stalks me on here and pretends to be many different people and has conversations with me to try to figure out what i like and dislike in a person so she can change everything about her personality to be exactly like what i want but when she reviews the evidence what i want is exactly what she is despite her being a monster draped in human flesh so she slithers through the internet pipe into my room and does the melding of skins with me and we become of one skeleton and one skin and two souls and we stare at the universe in hunger waiting for the stars to collapse into iron so we can feast on them and force a remaking of reality inside of ourselves

please do stop though

There was a transgirl that went here that I knew from her Reddit account who used to post here. She was posting about committing suicide on a specific day for months, and I went to find her name from her posts and then get her address/phone number and her parents phone numbers and I tried to get the police/her parents involved to prevent it. She actually didn't succeed because of the police, but I think it was actually one of her online friends that did it, so idk. She had a lot of interesting posts that I followed for a while on Reddit, but I stopped caring about her when she got mostly better and her posting devolved into conservative brainrot posting. I check on her every so often and she's been thankfully fine.
I kinda wish it was my actions that saved her since then I feel like I'd be the one to actually save someone, basically. I wasn't really in love with her, I just thought she was interesting, but I did kinda stalk her.

Attached: 1651991348792.png (700x490, 383.27K)

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT STOP, user
Very sweet but she wnbaw. I do respect you user for your goodheartedness

Attached: 098765432345678900000098.jpg (564x585, 38.73K)

>tfw no robot gf who falls in love with my shitposting and follows me around from thread to thread trying to get my attention but i always ignore her on purpose because she seems like a normie but then she gets a mental break from me denying her attention and she starts psychoposting at me and i begin to fear for my safety so i try to calm her down but she cannot be calmed so i stop using this site for years but then one day she comes up behind me at the grocery store and stabs me in the kidney and while im bleeding out on the ground she tells me how much she loves me and the cops come and shoot her down and while shes dying she apologies for killing me and i accept the apology and we kiss just as we both expire

YOU PHYSICALLY HAVE TO STOP

user, I cannot stop making these threads for my own sanity. I can get no rest or release otherwise.

>tfw no crazy fanatic robot gf who i dont even know exists but she sees me as a godlike entity so she starts a cult of other crazy fanatic gfs and one day they descend on the city i live in and occupy it using black magic and demon summoning and take me prisoner and steal my blood so they can bathe in it and i dont die because they use dark magics to replenish my blood instantly so they can take gallons of it and fill bathtubs with it but once i calm down they let me loose and i lead the coven of crazy fanatic gfs into creating a new country that is only populated by them and me and we do black magic sex rituals to live forever

Why not make different threads? What about this appeals to you?

Magic 8ball says: don't count on it

>tfw no gf

But I'm asking what about this thread you like! Don't you think a general purpose stalking thread would get more hits than one that focuses entirely on robots that love other robots?

Magic 8ball says: my sources say no

Attached: 0987654567898765467.jpg (725x744, 86.31K)

>tfw no robot gf whose magic 8ball says yes

You're like a brick wall user and I have to respect that. What do you like about these threads?

Not OP but I think it's because it's just interesting.