I just overheard my co-worker flirting with a woman whos older than him. Why are people so gross?

I just overheard my co-worker flirting with a woman whos older than him. Why are people so gross?

Attached: CA07515A-19CA-4864-8092-58ED6C908100.jpg (225x225, 7.74K)

the last four girls I have sex with were older than me user

how is that gross op

I've never been with a girl that wasn't a teenager. Older women know I'm a walking red flag, naive teenagers think I'm Marlon Brando.

Ew.
Guys should be with women who are their age or younger. Its gross if shes older

>Older women know I'm a walking red flag
how so?

>I've never been with a girl that wasn't a teenager

>pedo
>iphone filename

LOL. You are either a woman or you need to grow up.

That isnt me user. Pedos are even worse than older women lovers.
Is me

>Guys should be with women who are their age or younger. Its gross if shes older
lol I had sex with a girl 1 year older than me a few times
tightest pussy I've ever had and we were both in our 20s

turned out she never had a consistent sexual partner and would not have sex with anybody for years on end
to this day I have never had better sex than with her despite dating younger women

>Ew.
that's right
I have been with a teenager and someone ten years old than me. you need to explore user

Why not get with women your age or younger? Its really gross to get with women that are older than you

How is that gross, you triple nigger pedo

girls who are older have more exp. and are open to getting fucked and used in all sorts of ways, generally they are happy to be with a super shredded Chad like me.
But I do like younger girls as well user but the things young people say are fucking annoying, their slang and stuff etc.

Younger women are always better than old hags

Crazy druggie with no regard for others. I never know what they see in me. I do whatever I want, maybe they like that.
Nice going retard.

I've been attracted to older women but I have nothing to offer them except my dick.

>Teenagers think I'm Marlon Brando
Sure they do, which is why you're posting here alone again on the weekend. You fat loser virgin. Lmao.

that's why I plan to get an 18yo wife who hasn't run through miles of dick. but I had to get my own how phase over with

I was walking past two hot zoomer girls the other day. One of them said something to her friend with a very serious face and then 'no cap'. I never knew normies actually talk like that. It's disgusting and makes my dick shrivel up.

>but I have nothing to offer them except my dick
they require little else assuming it is a nice big dick and you know how to use it

>Thinking girls are still virgins/low bodycount by 18 these days
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, zoomers are sucking dick from 9 years old these days

Attached: 1659309646852807.jpg (659x1024, 115.79K)

take your pedo fantasies elsewhere, thanks
they really do say annoying shit like that and it throws me off sometimes but I am just don't play into it

When you get a little older you'll figure out that "the weekend" is a meme and you can do whatever you want.

I fuck with passion, that's all I got.

My GF is 7 years older than me and weve been dating for 3 years. She loves the idea of having a younger lover long term and I love the idea of being able to be with an older woman long term. We also share a lot of interests in stuff of course also

uhh user it would be better if you had a big dick and abs

Girls dont drink!

Attached: EE722828-62A0-40A6-BCB8-CA3AF34EFCDC.jpg (507x1817, 218.33K)