Having one of these if you are a woman is the same as a man having a onahole

having one of these if you are a woman is the same as a man having a onahole

Attached: file.png (500x500, 75.23K)

sure? what caused you to bring this up, it seems like common sense.

what if you're a man with one of those?

If you own a dildo you aren't an incel simple as

and what's the female equivalent to this?

Imagine a female rubbing an onahole on her vagina to emulate scissoring lmaoo. Jokes aside, Lesbians also use strapons so I suppose they would just use a dildo and imagine their partner fucking them with it?

yes, but many aren't ready for that conversation

reminder that if your gf owns a dildo, you're a dicklet and she's unsatisfied and fucking chad.

desu I wouldn't mind her using one if it's with me stuffing it up her ass while I smash her.

It's cute when girls have these, especially if there's more than one.

>"It's cute when girls have these"
>be some dude
>say, 6", good grith
>lay a hot girl
>you think you did her good
>she pulls up the PUSSYKILLER 9000, A 16" MACROPENIS WITH DOUBLE JOINTED SHAFT FOR MAXIMUN STRETCHING. WITH ATTATCHED 9GALLON FAKE CUM TANK THAT SHOOTS OUT AT 69METRES PER SECOND FOR THE PERFECT FEELING OF GETTING BRED BY A MONSTER
>hilts it for one picosecond
>orgasms harder than the fall of the berlin wall

I have accepted I will never have sex so I don't really care. I like knowing girls can get a lot of pleasure anyway.

nigga if dildos were enough for her she wouldn't bother with you, and I'm not just talking about the money.
Bitches love big cocks, but they also like cuddles, company and babies, things that a dildo cannot provide.
Now stop being a black pill guzzling faggot and talk to a woman.
Ughh, why even bother, you'll just to your usual and be a pathetic maggot, like you always do.

she has it to use on me tho

>just talk to a woman
>just be yourself bro
>just get fit
>just practice your game
what else biiitch?

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy.jpg (1156x928, 171.17K)

Asian toy pussies also feel better than real ones and I'd still prefer a chick.

I'm a woman who doesn't get laid dunno if that matters

I disagree. Similar but not the same. Hands work better on men than women. It's much harder for women to get off with their hands alone. They need the help to be able to get off, guys don't. The difference between jerking off and using a onahole is negligible.

what is the onahole of women then? a vibrator?

As a 29 year old virgin, who has never had sex or anything close, I'd say that if I saw a woman with one of these and she was attractive, I would be turned on by it because it would most likely mean she has a very high sex drive and needs a toy to satisfy herself when there isn't someone there for her in her time of need.

You got the idea bro!
Stop thinking being a cynical douchebag is a personality.
>HURRRRR I'm to lazy for that!
then, perish.

Attached: 1658169116999990.jpg (460x307, 24.03K)

no self-respecting woman would ever own one of those

it's fucking PVC, and dirty as all hell. After the second UTI, she's ask her friends about it and they'd say "only silicone or glass, girl"