Do ya like chubby girls, user? would you want a chubby/heavyset gf or wife?

do ya like chubby girls, user? would you want a chubby/heavyset gf or wife?

Attached: chubbygal.jpg (563x681, 42.76K)

As long as they have a nice face I love 'em

Chubby girls with cute cherub faces and big eyes are a weakness of mine.
As long as she's not an alcoholic.

>do ya like chubby girls, user?
I LOVE THEM!
>would you want a chubby/heavyset gf or wife?
GF FIRST SO WE BUILD A RELATIONSHIP THEN WIFE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chubby, yes. Chubby in the sense used by modern "chubby-chasers"? Fuck no, that's called morbidly obese you weeny feeder faggotsi n denial. Also I don't mean fuck no literally. If she has a good personality or something to bring to the relationship, I'd take the biggest landwhale in the world.

That drawing is the perfect body type for me. I would make her wear only tight clothes. So fucking hot

The painful truth is that women with that body type don't look anywhere near that good in real life ;_;

If we click then it literally doesn't matter what you look like. Chemistry overrides my vanity.

a bit, though your pic is a bit over my limit

Attached: 1622985_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188-3273013098.jpg (960x1280, 83.76K)

This body type is hot as fuck.

My GF is about this big (smaller double chin though) and I really dont mind. She doesnt eat the healthiest but she also doesnt eat way too often. We share a lot in common and shes super nice. Her friends say she was fit in HS but got bigger in college

Attached: B3DB87CD-667D-4AAE-A61D-AD5E660A0D8C.jpg (231x444, 30.91K)

Break up with that fatass.

I do, and I don't make a show of it, but chubby girls don't like me.

No. The only body types I can accept are variations on slim.
Disgusting

Disgusting ass posters
Based posters

No, I like landwhales/obese girls only

No, the thing is the very few women who look like that have an army of chubby chasing Chad and Tyrones waiting in the wing for them. Average joe like me is fucked.

You trannies are just jealous that even the fattest of women are real women. Something you will NEVER be, cope and dilate.

>people think fatties are disgusting
>b-b-but you're a tranny!
My dude it sounds like you're the one who needs to cope and dilate

Not a woman. Just guys shouldnt be giving love to women who cant even stay skinny

Low-test post.

Fatty so mad. Just deal with it. Fatties are gross shit