What's going on in Germany?

What's going on in Germany?

Attached: 1659295715542583.png (663x497, 72.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyS_Kg5MvXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god knows. even normie german men are just a special breed of depraved

U.S. is guaranteed the actual #1 country

Visiting the east coast, I was ever so delighted to hace come across the legendary reviewbrah, recording a segment for what I assume was an upcoming episode VORW.

It was about 12:30AM and he told me he was doing a night walk to collect his thoughts.

I asked if I could join him, and he accepted.

We were walking down a rather dark and wooded path when we came across a homeless black man sleeping a ways into the brush off the path of the sidewalk. The environment glowed a luminous orange from the street lights around us.

Reviewbrah stopped recording and pointed at his directions. He looked at me and said "you ever crack a boon before?"

Shocked, I stood their speechless and confused.

"watch this", winking before breaking into a full fledge sprint towards the man's encampment

"AAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he howled into the air! About 6 feet from the man who's eyes opened quickly in shock and fear, review brah made a heavy leap into the air and jump stomped the man's chest. he let out a piercing scream before reviewbrah started beating relentlessly on the man's face as he screamed.

'FUCK YOU NIGGER!!!" reviewbrah repeatedly yelled as the man drew silent. At this mark, review brag began to curbstomp his face until it took the appearance of a squashed plum.

Horrified and paralyzed with fear and adrenaline, I told him I had to go and quickly paced away from the scene.

As I departed, Review brah's voice echoed through the night air to me, yelling "It is what it is user! It is what it is!".

Attached: 1471336021255.webm (640x480, 1.52M)

Migrants who cannot get laid

Swedes getting cucked by big Somalian cock?

Sir this is a chart of Europe.

I don't know that forum, but German women are terrible. Perhaps the worst women in the world.

probably the rise of a new website that nobody in other countries cares about

Germonoids are some of the dumbest, most sheepish people on the planet, so they're completely unaware of concepts of internet privacy. Thus, they don't understand what kind of risk they put themselves through by even browsing, let alone making an account, at such sites.

What risks do you expose yourself to? I'll bite. Not everyone lives in the police state Muttistan where the FBI keeps a watchlist of potential mass shooting groom victims.

>Countries with the most amount of blacks and muslims have the highest rates of incels
Really makes you think

*Highest level of legal feminism

It looks like the Hitler will return sooner or a bit later.
>And thats a good thing.

Attached: IMG_20220713_185118.jpg (867x865, 248.61K)

I have a song here that should explain it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyS_Kg5MvXI

> Not everyone lives in the police state Muttistan
That's exactly what I'm talking about: you are dead wrong on this one, everyone lives in such states, but it's particularly bad in the UK, ausfailia and germany, while it's not all that bad in the US except in a few states, for example. That's because threat level is a function not just of laws and """laws""" (e.g. the elites' preferences despite them not aligning with the laws at all, since modern courts are all kangaroo courts), but also the ABILITY to enforce, which is nonexistent in, e.g., cucknada, despite intense legal pressure (e.g. if you willfully misgender a troon, it is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE).
You also think that the world is still separated by countries. Have you really never heard of things like "Five Eyes"? The fact is, every country spies on their own citizens by using, when it's not officially legal and the people might care, an information sharing program with another allied country, which is the one in charge of spying on your own citizen instead of doing it yourself.
Sweden and germany very often jail people worse for wrongthink on the internet, including under aliases instead of real names, than they do literal serial rapists. Meanwhile, the entire world is moving to label incels as domestic terrorists as a class.
That's just on the pseudo-legal/pseudo-para-legal domain. Then there's the crux of the matter: the modern world and its cancel culture.

>Not everyone lives in the police state Muttistan where the FBI keeps a watchlist
Unfortunately for you the US runs mass surveillance programs in foreign (especially western european) countries.

Why? What's so bad about them?

Their mustaches only grow in the middle.

If you made Reddit a country, you'd get Germany
We're even more pozzed than Sweden five years ago

Germans are autistic by default