HELLLOO MYY FRENS!!>.< HOWS EVERYBODY DOING TODAY!! IM EXCITED TO TALK YOU ALL

HELLLOO MYY FRENS!!>.< HOWS EVERYBODY DOING TODAY!! IM EXCITED TO TALK YOU ALL

Attached: 23hIYeye_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.96K)

why do you namefag fren?

I'm not doing to great user but I hope your having a good time

I don't know honestlyy. I post here almost everyday and I want people to know me. I guess I'm just an attention whore whatever

you need to make the right choice, make me sad and continue to namefag, or make yourself sad and namefagging, so what are you gonna do?

Hello, fren. Wonderful day, isn't it?

Attached: 1618026275713.gif (1295x864, 1M)

Mind explaining why you aren't doing great?Its ok if you don't want to but I really hope you get better as soon as possible:)

Gf of 3 years left me for no reason yesterday

I don't understand

Yupp is such a wonderful day!! I enjoyed my day today since i didn't spend all my time overthinking stuff

I'm very sorry about that. Just try to move on i guess. I have never been on a relationship so its easy for me to say this but still. Try focusing on yourself more and find someone else who treats you better.

I'm very tired and I'm trying to find the motivation to do something that I have to do

pepoposters saving this board, again

Attached: f012c6875a57be11d3c81d4a84471778~2.jpg (802x637, 95.35K)

been running for about 2 years now and just recently started getting rashes on my thighs after every run, not sure why. slightly unpleasant
do you like to exercise, user?

i wish i could refeel this childlike excited emotion for anything.

Attached: 1657226556922.jpg (512x512, 53.94K)

What do you have to do? Everytime when I want motivation to do something, for example to read books I watch movies that have to do with books. Idk but this always motivates me. But i have no idea what your case is.

As a pepoposter my job here is to be nice and comforting to everyone on here expect to the people who are rude and creepy.

I dont know if this sounds as exercising but i walk in my house for like hours while daydreaming. Yeah i know this sounds weird but i can't stop myself. I really need to stop since I think this is the reason why i am underweight.
I'm very sorry my fren. I really hope you feel excited anyday :( Everyone deserves to feel excited and happy

user the op is literally a tiktok girl who started with a selfpost, and has been namefagging since kek

Yeah that's true but I'm not doing anything wrong, thought.

I don't like namefags, so will you make me happy and stop namefagging or will you make yourself happy and continue to namefag? the choice is yours.

So you are upset cuz Im namefagging? Why? it doesn't make sense at all..

I have to practice math

namefagging and attention whoring is annoying. its cringy for me to actually unironically tell u this, but learn basic imageboard etiquette

I am a bit irritated by it, now what did choose, to stop or to continue?

No its funny to me and I get easy attention LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!

all attention is good attention i guess :p

Yup Im a girl specifically a mtf trans who came from tiktok as they advertized this forum over there. So far I like it!

Try finding any movie thats about maths,i dont know.
Yeah understable. I'm just bored I'll prob stop namefagging soon.

I don't knoww:( i think ill keep namefagging for a little.

This is not me!! HEY STOP LARPING AS ME NOT FUNNY!!

STOP IT!! I'm biologically female and I didn't find out about Any Forums on tiktok.

WHO ARE YOU!? GET OUT OF MY THREAD AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME!

>I don't knoww:( i think ill keep namefagging for a little.
you made that choice, enjoy my torment.

Faggot ass nigger kys, your incel ass is mad cause you will never feel what real love is like so u gotta blame it on random people who are being nice. Your existence on earth is nothing but a burden.

Thank u simp nr 1500. Do you wanna play with my penis now?

NO WHO ARE YOU!! UGH YOU ARE NOT ME!! I'M THE REAL VAMP