I need

i need
a. validation
b. approval
c. impress you
d. attention

at least i'm not a cunt about it, fr tho.

Attached: ACIDBATH.jpg (474x545, 14.69K)

Drop your OF senpai.

Impress me. If you can. :^)

I'm thinkin you better go on a git. We don't take too kindly to your kind 'round these parts

Attached: 1659201703507132.jpg (1200x768, 101.53K)

i dropped that once i realised what men are like. you know who you are. i'm fucking embittered af

Please get help for your undiagnosed BPD. It's never too late

a. no, you're invalid
b. retarded
c. unimpressive
d. guess you win cunt

Aren't you the user that always pretends to be a high IQ woman? I don't think having an only fans works with that larp

The only way you could possibly impress me is through your body. Otherwise all you have to offer are your inane schizo ramblings.

you see what you want to see i guess. but i'm not pretending. i've a wager that i'm higher IQ than you which is just based on my paper trail for intellectual testing. like its not arrogance, i just don't even have to try i'm a little bit faster than most people. thems the facts, i don't have an uncomfortably inflated ego nor would you expect me to have a high IQ.

but that's the thing, i remember in my advanced classes there were all sorts of individuals who had picked up on my difference, but there were also many others who were against the expectation of someone high IQ, literally the sporty class clown was there. he was nice as fuck and he could have easily been a bully but he wasn't he was just a decent guy who happened to have a certain connotation attached to his type.

you can't read a book by its cover is something i learnt YOUNG.

You can't give me loyalty back so I won't give you those

Have you actually used that intelligence for anything useful? Intelligence doesnt mean jack shit if you do nothing with it. Might as well just be a retard then youd have an excuse for being so useless.

who are you? you all melt into one in my mind over time.

See the problem? no art for you

I think I just need attention, talk to me, hate me, love me, I just need your attention! Give me free (you)s please! Ill do anything!

Attached: C7586330-5740-4A36-A299-CA9B98150EAA.jpg (500x467, 18.89K)

>you have to utilize what you have because reasons
No.

This is how all women think. This is how they see you.

Okay but what about the onlyfans thing? Is that real?

if you just want low effort but high rate (you)'s i'm happy to oblige.

how do you little creeps know about it? that's the fucking question. you fucking weird little midget freak. mind your own business.

If you don't have an "uncomfortably inflated ego" then why are you begging for validation?

this reply meant for

this, op. link your git let us see those projects

You're a shining example of the female sex lil mama.
Please don't ever stop being retarded

Each you gives me dopamine, send as much as you like
high rate low effort is fine with me

I'm autistic, I don't know if you're baiting or not. Pls stop. Also I'm not a midget, I'm 6'1. Fuck you

well ok what would you like to hear? this makes it easier for me but also increases the dopamine hit.

holy shit you are a down to earth chad who cuts through all the bullshit and knows what he wants, where is my rose already lol?

I'm a big fan of your threads. You always manage to make me laugh. I can't tell if you are serious or not, but thanks user.

Attached: 1529590633513.jpg (500x500, 18.83K)