Have you ever seen a true 10/10 woman, Any Forums?

Have you ever seen a true 10/10 woman, Any Forums?

I've only ever seen a few in my life but I started a new job where I work with one. She's a nurse. She's literally the perfect female appearance-wise. I don't know how else to describe it. It's really fucking with me. I'm happily married and I have a kid on the way, but I'm devolving into this obsessed fucking scum weirdo (hence why I came here).

I've tried looking up "hottest nurse" and "most attractive woman" and none of them have shit on this girl. Im even paying for background checks just to find her social media so I can see pictures of her, and fuck yall I'm not sharing.

Has this ever happened to you? What should I do?

>pic related, kinda. She still doesn't compare.

Attached: 1659289207150816s.jpg (225x225, 6.96K)

Yes. I was on a port call during a EUCOM deployment, and met a woman like pic related but even more beautiful. Was only there a week but it totally ruined me for other women, just how roasties get their standards ruined by Chad cock. We are friends on a few social media sites and I keep up with her insta. Will move there on a contractor job at first notice to meet her again, she doesn't want to move.

Attached: 237133_1242516711691_full.jpg (648x652, 104.46K)

Yes I did. I would say she's a 9.5 out of 10 and her existence is really fucking with me. Knowing someone else lives with her, fucks her whenever he wants while I am a pathetic incel sitting in my room makes me want to become a heroin addict.
>how do you cope
By making plans to give up on life and start an opiate addiction. Also you're a normalfag and don't belong here.

Yeah there were a few girls in high school who were insanely beautiful with perfect bodies. Girls I see at uni are hot but not comparable.

Forgot to add this was in Bergen. We had pulled into Haakensvern.

some girl i saw on the street when i was driving through another state

> you're a normalfag

It's true I grew outta the hole but gotta come and check back in every once in a while, especially when it involves my worst decisions.

Yes. She looked like Anita Ekberg. A little softer on the features though, but easily the prettiest woman I've seen in person.

Attached: 1659290462743.jpg (366x470, 43.7K)

Man I feel like leaving would atleast let me get myself together. Any time I work on this unit, my whole day revolves around this. Maybe don't go back and let yourself fix your outlook.

How'd you know her? Did you have to be around her all the time?

its all subjective.
the girl i like is prob a 7-8/10 but to me shes a 10. she has all these imperfections like freckles, her front 2 teeth are slightly bigger than the rest, she's on the shorter side (prob 5'2), brown eyes, but when i see her my heart races and i dont need coffee to stay awake for the rest of the day. too bad i found out she has a bf and now im heartbroken. :(

She's friends with my mom. I've known her since i was a kid because they went to college together and she occasionally visits. I used to see her a lot when i was young, but I've hardly seen her in the past 15 years since she leaves pretty far away now.

I meant lives* not leaves.

No, you're just a fucking moron.

This girl is a perfect 10 but I'd use her as a meatshield to protect my wife. I'm not talking about "oooh I gotta crush so she's perfect to me UwU" I'm talking about what we could all get behind as "yeah she's basically perfect." Even if our tastes vary slightly, we can all understand what perfect means. And it's not the 7/10 girl next door who smiled at you once and you now have a boner for.

Damn and you still remember her as perfect too. I'm in for a rough time, Jesus.

yeah when i was working as a cashier. she made me really nervous because she was taller than me and would smile when she would look down at me. i think i made her blush with my shyness in the beginning, but that sorta faded once i started stuttering towards the end of our interaction. definitely embarrassing

Attached: SM.jpg (564x437, 27.34K)

I can relate. One of my only other experiences with this was when I was a cashier at a massage clinic. This woman came in with her boyfriend to both her work done. It was like I was looking at an elf or something. 10 years later and I still remember that her nails were matte purple with pointed tips and she had glass blue eyes. I fumbled my way through her checkout but I went in the back afterward, I saw the therapist that worked on her. He looked all glossed over. I asked him if he was cool and he just said "bro she smelled good."

I'm normally of the "fuck them kids" camp, but you already have everything (job, married, kid coming, etc). A lot of guys would kill for that. I mean, I wouldn't but I understand it's weight to some.
>Im even paying for background checks just to find her social media so I can see pictures of her, and fuck yall I'm not sharing.
wew. Don't do this. You're going to dive deep into this obsession and it's going to fuck your life up. I understand the temptation but this is too close to the sun, brother. The temptation or jealousy might start to overwhelm you. Be careful.

Hard not to, especially since she's got a great personality and is very easy to be around. Though she never married for some odd reason.

Both get work done*,

nah no such thing as 10/10. theyre all just 9s or 9.5s.
the person you posted is like an 8 and prob lower if it wasnt a side pic. the blow dry hair is already a turn off for me. the only 10/10 girl is your wife/gf

I just feel stuck, man. Any time I work on this unit I just know I'm gonna see her and it sends me spiraling. Maybe I can request to not work here. But you're right, I gotta get it together. I can hold back the creepy shit at the very least.