This is how fembots will be treated when the Russians win WW3

This is how fembots will be treated when the Russians win WW3

Attached: 1659046218661458m.jpg (776x1024, 100.74K)

>Russians win WW3

Russians got weak af. So weak that they need Caucasus Subhumans fighting their battles for them

Attached: 3ACFB7A9-44B7-4B7F-8BF5-4A1FE48F19C2.jpg (886x746, 187.11K)

the russians will never find my home, and even if they do, they will never leave.

Attached: DBF23EDB-7E01-4428-8B07-7BA3FEC62121.jpg (750x750, 80.43K)

Chechens lost their honor, they fought for islam and their country, now they just lick putin's asshole

>she thinks she can stop sex starved Ivan from railing that pussy with her empty Starbucks cups

Doesnt matter bro. They get TONS and I mean TONS of Russian pussy. They are literally celebrated and fetishize as Russias great heros and protectors
t.Tatar

It's not all Chechens anyway. Most diasporan Chechens despise Kadyrov and some militias have been on Ukraine's side

Ivan couldn't even figure out how to open the front door dude

i was moreso thinking of a remington 700. i make my coffee on the stove. i also am not alone.

I call dibs on the Polish whore, natsuki user.

>Russia
>winning
Yeah we'll all be speaking sputnik any day now.

Russia is struggling in Ukraine. How are they meant to beat the US plus NATO allied countries?

You're a woman. You can't even a use a gun kek
>i also am not alone
More coomfuel for Ivan.
Good luck

I am literally Russian (Diaspora) and even I have to admit that Putins military is fucking pathetic

Chechens currently getting slaughtered

Stfu cuck. Stop with this Jewish bullshit

literally anyone can use a firearm, that's the exact reason they are so common

Idk. Apparently every woman ever has been molested or raped, but not me. I expect my lucky streak to continue bc something must be wrong with me.

i live with my uncle. he's a strong man. we live hours away from a city.

a child can shoot a gun. i am not a child, and i am a good shot.

Russia likes to send ethnic minorities to the front lines rather than their own men, its tradition at that point, they see Chechens as cannon fodder
Yeah but most of them love putin because he rebuilt the country after bombing it to a pulp, they have stockholm syndrome

Attached: file.png (1145x1754, 1.28M)

Anyway, how many fembot concubines are you all planning on buying post WW3? Better buy and hold gold rn bros

>i live with my uncle
>hours away from the city
Does he get that pussy every other day or what?

>getting sexually assaulted by chad
That's what their sex fantasies are made out of.

Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you have the courage to use it. You'll probably freeze up and cry then get fed big Slavic sausages ;)

or what
>you have been muted

Post vagina with timestamp tranny

deer are much prettier and more innocent than russians, and yet

Russians can't even conquer a shithole like Ukraine, let alone the rest of Europe. Factor in the US and Russia is a joke country.

Post timestamped vagina or get out

sure. bye.

Don't forget to kill yourself on the way out tranny

>tfw never being raped or molested makes you like a tranny to men
makes sense.

you're trying to hard, dude. this week's flavour of boogeyman isn't real.

But deers can't shoot back or sneak into your house at night and feed you BWC ;) Russianbros can :)