Why do I feel so intimidated by Slavic women?

Why do I feel so intimidated by Slavic women?
t.slav

Attached: C3A3E831-8BFE-4B87-A3F1-BFE9480003FA.jpg (828x1023, 719.34K)

When you spend your whole life squatting everyone appears taller than you. Including women. Stand up straight and show off your impressive slavic glutes to win the heart of the female.

I want one so so bad but they are so hard to pull.
t.anglo in London

Attached: alphabald.jpg (874x873, 80.84K)

Just be rich or Muslim and you are good to go

they all want real men not incel Any Forums browsers
t.slav Any Forums incel

Nah I got cucked by a femboy but im a gymcel chasing a slavchick.

Slavic women are so hard to read. They want either the most feminine faggots on this planet or some Hyper Masculine Kavkaz/Turk guy

They are so hot. Talking to a Russian girl rn

Epitome of female beauty, but your son will be an incel, also slav girls have their standards up like a rocket, don't bother, unless you look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the body Brad Pitt in the face and earn like jeff bezos and Elon musk combined, might as well keep wanking.

Russian girls dont have high standards. I saw the type of guys they always were with in Turkey and Egypt. Stop spreading this bs

I just want booba mommy

Attached: mommy.png (304x489, 338.97K)

>your son will be an incel

As a Russian incel I can say that this is true. Russian women give birth to ugly sons. Even when they mix with other nationalities their sons always come out way uglier than their daughters

I hate that lipstick style
women are making themselves look like ducks and they aren't even doing the puckering duckface.
Looks like they have fetal alcohol syndrome when they intentionally make the top lip look like it has not cupids bow.
Fuck I hate that shit. So ugly.

The bald guy looks like my polish roommate if he started gym maxing.

It's baldandbankrupt aka benjamin rich aka can't go to america anymore because sex charge warrants

yeah hes such a chad the sex tourism department is on his ass just from looking that good.

Hes an anglo

Bro why is this, Russian women are on average like 2-3 points hotter than western women, but the guys are ugly as fuck unless they gym maxx.

Its a weird phenomenon bro

>non-russian men + russian women = ugly sons, hot daughters

>russian men + non-russian women = handsome sons, ugly daughters

This is what I have seen while growing up here

This is because in Russia (except the Caucasus) its usually only women who take care of themselves. Its considered masculine to be musty

guys, the absolute mad man took his soviet waifu alinchik and both went and busted into the soviet space hangar.

Attached: 1730485039485.png (1707x793, 1.15M)

tfw now slav qt to adventurize

Attached: 17230498203498.png (1668x937, 757.71K)

don't be, they have very low standards

Attached: 1655467289746.jpg (1170x1123, 576.06K)