I slept in the street for a couple hours last night

i slept in the street for a couple hours last night
i couldn't stop crying and i couldn't bare to be in my room, or my bed, or around anyone i knew
so i just started walking, and i walked for hours until i was lost, and then i found a patch of leaves by a highway and i slept
it's winter, and it was so cold, i think i might have got sick

Attached: mirror.png (1142x1427, 1.52M)

Are you Australian, user?
I find that walking helps a lot. I can't stand the opressive atmosphere of my room sometimes, and all the dust that's accumulated since I was depressed for 3 years and never cleaned it up.
Also, If I were to sleep in a pile of leaves I'd probably end up assraped, stolen from and arrested for being a hobo. Lucky you didn't end up like that.

I use to do this when I was in high school. I had terrible insomnia and would wander my city at night avoiding cop cars and I would finally get exhausted and find a cozy hidden spot and sleep for a bit

i am australian, yeah
my room is fool of bottles, and cans, and clothes, i hate it so much
these extreme periods where i just can't stop crying keep happening more and more, maybe they're panic attacks, i don't know
i still haven't eaten today, maybe soon
i also suffer from insomnia, but it's been getting slightly better
i can sometimes even sleep without pills

Pills worked for me but had terrible side effects. I had horrible nightmares. Weed helped me. I would smoke as I wandered. But i didnt like being high every night

i get high and/or drunk most nights, i don't think i will tonight, i feel very sick and my feelings are more manageable
when i was on more prescription doctor meds, like ritalin, i wasn't able to dream at all

It's couldn't BEAR, you illiterate faggot.

No wonder you're such a loser.

being needlessly obtuse is not a good hobby, or a valuable use of time

Probably sick with Monkeypox. Kys to be sure.

Faggot ass tranny. Stop posting. Just die

>these extreme periods where i just can't stop crying keep happening more and more, maybe they're panic attacks, i don't know
Depressive episodes, perhaps?
Do you ever cry so hard your upper lip gets numb?
I once cried so badly that my helpless body movements could only be compared to an orgasm or death throes.
I looked it up later and facial numbness is one of the symptoms of anxiety attacks.

literally OBSESSED
maybe, also yeah
sometimes when i cry my face gets so sore, sometimes i just lay on the ground and feel like i can't move, maybe it is an anxiety attack, honestly idk
what you're describing does sound familiar tho

>needlessly obtuse
I'm correcting one of the classic grammatical errors made by idiots. What's obtuse about that?

Have you tried going out and socializing? You don't actually need to talk to anyone, it's fine to just stand around if you want to and talk to no one, many do that, it's what bars are fo.

Literally nobody gives a shit about you. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish acting all helpless like a flaming homo with a child's personality. Seriously GTFO.

literally OBSESSED
yeah, that's what i was doing last night before i kinda freaked out
i do that semi-frequently, or at least i try too, sometimes it's hard, cause sometimes i feel like it gets worse after i see people

Immature little fucker. Hope you get raped by a pack of niggers you gender-neutral faggot WHORE.

yk ppl usually ignore things they don't like, instead of continually interacting with threads that make them angry

Have you tried leaving Ausfailia? The place is shit, it's run by decrepit book burning Luddites.

thankfully i don't life in ausfailia, i live in australia!

ask me how I know you're a tranny, tranny.