It's that time of the night again

it's that time of the night again

how are you tonight? what's up?

Attached: 1322796122001.jpg (600x385, 26.51K)

I'm doing fine, what about you OP?

Doing pretty good honestly. I took a nap, and woke up at 1:30 AM.

i'm doing pretty good actually, today was nice.
i'm glad to hear you're doing fine

its 10 am in this fucking shithole

Attached: IMG_20220731_101736.jpg (506x676, 26.81K)

good morning and happy sunday!
it's only 1:20am for me

Nice nice.
What are you up to this late? It's 3:20 down here in SA

i was up really early and attempted to stay up all day to fix my sleep schedule. i ended up falling asleep at around 1pm and woke up 8pm. so much for fixing my schedule haha

tired, trying to fall asleep but a little restless. my mind keeps obsessing over dumb stuff while i try to fall asleep

Attached: 5724.jpg (678x650, 39.56K)

i know how that feels. very annoying when you just wanna sleep but your mind doesn't. do you wanna talk about what's on your mind?

eik miegot

im m*ldovan

im torn. my whole life girls avoided me like the plague now im 22 and suddenly i have 2 girls who like me at my work and i dont know what to do because im a sperg and i feel like ill ruin it and get fired

thats a tough situation. try to just convince yourself that you won't ruin anything or sperg out, and maybe you'll actually find that you're really comfortable with one of them. try talking to them some more maybe?

Haha it ended up being worse. I do that when my schedule is fucked up. For some reason, I live like if my day lasted for 27 hours or so, so I have to do this every few weeks. You will have to try again tomorrow

i work full time at my job and they both work part time. One in the morning and One in the afternoon. So i unironically spend equal time with them every work day.

i'm thinking of setting a bunch of alarms and only sleeping for like an hour or two if i really need to sleep, that way i can make it to 10pm and still be tired enough to sleep through the night

that could be a good thing user, you could try talking to them on their shifts and not worry about the other one interfering if they get jealous or something (not saying they would, but you know how women can be)

Sounds like a good idea! Maybe two hours is too much, try 1 hour first.

Once again going to sleep hoping I don't wake up tomorrow

Same user, every single night

Trying nofap for kicks. Now I just feel fucking suicidal that I'm hornier than ever and yet have zero chance of ever being inside a woman. Still waiting to see what these supposed benefits are.

i think sleep may finally claim me soon, so id rather just sleep than talk about it. but thanks anyways user, and comfy thread

Attached: 82632.jpg (750x750, 81.61K)