Would you rather

would you rather
>(a) have a hot single mother gf
or
>(b) be single for the rest of your life?
assume those are the only 2 choices

Attached: E52SAwQ[1].jpg (672x1141, 75.63K)

Tbh I wouldn't date a single mother period, but I especially wouldn't date anyone who thinks the way this dumb bitch thinks. If the two choices are be single or be around that kinda shit, I'm picking single every time

>I'm Just not into dating losers
sorry, but I'm not the one who got bred my Mr Tinder date.
>Why would I need one(job)?
is she seriously taking care of a fucking child with only child support money? by satan that child is doomed

Single mothers in the south are the grail.
Usually, they've been treated like shit by their ex and any amount of kindness is x100 more effective.
They cook, make lunches for you for work and
their families know you're her last hope so
they arent that bad

single mom supremacy

>women don't want losers with no car, job and own house
insane standards, this is why i hate women

depends, if she was nice and young enough (24-25) and had a single daughter (white) and some sympathetic backstory I don't see why not.

You're a cuck looking after another man's sloppy seconds and sperm.

Pic is pretty obviously fucking bait you god damn retards

>they arent that bad
It's the kids that are the fucking problem

Single, I'd rather have my friends and family than throw away everything at some ungrateful witch. I'd still have my virginity but also my dignity.

You have a lot to learn if you think anything about that image is unrealistic.

I'd rather be single
Original

If the single mother wasn't the one who drove their previous partner away (i.e, cheated, batshit crazy, dangerous/hateful of child, or lots of red flags) then I'd go for option (a) easily. Otherewise its better to be alone then to be manipulated.

Maybe if your ugly and have to use other ways to appear attractive, or if she is black haha

Single for the rest of my life. I have actually decided I will do this as a protest to the universe, just to prove I can do it and the world cant beat me down for refusing me the one thing I desire most. It is extremely autistic but I have made up my mind on this and I will remain single for life because that is my challenge and my personal war

Nah bruh this pic be fake af no cap fr. Stupid incels

A, but only if
>just 1 kid
>mom and kid are white
>kid is 5 or younger when mom and I start dating (less likely to get "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!" attitude if you meet them while they're still young)
>dad and his family are not involved at all
>she's willing to have a few kids with me

Attached: 13percent.jpg (1106x1536, 255.03K)

I'd rather die a virgin. I don't even give a fuck about her kid(s), it's the fact that I'm settling for some other guy's sloppy seconds. She had another guy's dick penetrate her vagina, very likely her mouth and maybe even her arsehole. She probably had his cum on her face, tits, arse, she swallowed it, etc.
>inb4 hurrr but you can clean that off and its not permanent
Cope. You're indirectly kissing and frotting her ex's dick, faggot.

> be single for the rest of your life
this

at least he has a girlfriend!

absolute Stacy

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46.14K)

Who gives a fuck what possessions or jobs she has? It's a man's job to provide for the family not the woman's.

This isn't 1900s retard. Women can work.