As a professional you communicate things that you don’t want to be said (like other people I’ve been in programs...

As a professional you communicate things that you don’t want to be said (like other people I’ve been in programs with and have worked with Matt Hardy, Jericho and others) and I did communicate of what I didn’t want to be said in this angle and Eddie didn’t. But Eddie did not do the same and Eddie did not mention to me or the coaches or TK or anyone in AEW what he didn’t want said. So after Tay’s and my match with Sky Blue and Dante I cut a promo on Eddie insulting Eddie and the fans as a heel. Which I know the thing everyone loves to do is hate Me & Tay so I’m the perfect person to play this ass hole character for Eddie to ultimately beat at All Out. I see what people say online about Eddie and his appearance. (Which anyone who legitimately shames Eddie for how he looks can go to hell, it’s the same people who shame me for being too small) so Sammy Guevara the character I could be the physical person playing that person that Eddie can shut up at All Out. But Eddie did not do the professional thing and communicate to me, which if he did I never would have said it cause the last thing I want to do is hurt someone for real. So after the promo I get to the back and Eddie is flipping out yelling “YOU CANT CALL ME FAT” over and over as I’m trying to walk down the stairs in gorilla making a big scene. People get in between us, Eddie tries to pie face me and he more like touches my face, it was weird. And everyone backs everyone up. It was unfortunate cause this promo was on a taped show and easily could have been edited (which they ended up doing anyways) i know this isn’t Eddie’s first time being aggressive and getting out of control backstage. I know he had to do some kind of anger management after this whole thing. This whole thing was very unnecessary but it Is what it is, Live & learn I guess, onto the next we go." Guevara requested to be quoted directly on the matter.

Attached: sg.png (525x465, 228.36K)

>i know this isn’t Eddie’s first time being aggressive and getting out of control backstage.
>But Eddie did not do the professional thing and communicate to me,
>Eddie tries to pie face me and he more like touches my face, it was weird

What a fucking bitch Sammy is, he's still trying to bury Eddie

>THIS IS 1,000,000% NOT A WORK BTW

a shitshow

>airing all of Eddie's dirty laundry out
>requested to be quoted directly on the matter.
Sammy is truly retarded

The fuck, why wasn't this use for the promo? Like this is some real life heat.

can AEW guys stop doing these live shoot promos already
nobody cares

the posts so far are people being mad at sammy lol fuck off. you guys know eddie was in the wrong here. id be mad too if a i were sammy and eddie started spazzing out over a promo.

they probably just decided to turn it into an angle since it leaked

Eddie put out a statement saying he was wrong too.

YU SAMY YU CAN'T COLL MEE FAT YU CAN'TH COOL ME FATAH

Is there more to this story of is Kingston literally salty that he was called fat?!

>As a professional you communicate things that you don’t want to be said
shame sasha banks didn't have the luxury of mutual communication before he said he wanted to rape her

But who doesn’t wanna rape Sasha Banks?

I'm no longer boying Eddie after this
Sensitive fat fuck belongs with Oreowens in catering

sloppy shop

>big fat guy tells people not to call him fat
for what purpose

Based Daddy Magic throwing fuel in the fire

Attached: Capture+_2022-08-25-17-10-05.png (1369x1035, 199.9K)

Because it makes them both look bad

The truth is, Eddie has a crush on Tay Cunny.

Hes been friends with Eddie for over a decade, its kayfabe

There's no need to, she happily fucks fans

well maybe eddie should actually play "the mad king" instead of being on the verge of tears all the time, then we might not be distracted by his big fat unhealthy gut

That wasn't a wrestling promo.

well then I sure hope he asked Eddie permission before tweeting

there are no upvotes here, sashaschizo.

>trying to work angles through dirt sheet quotes

Doesn’t make much sense. The people who eat this shit up watch the show anyway and the people who don’t live on Twitter will think this is unprofessional of these guys. This gets views from no one who wasn’t already going to watch.