I feel absolutely shit from drinking last night, but also i really want to kill myself rn

i feel absolutely shit from drinking last night, but also i really want to kill myself rn
should i cope with the physical pain of drinking more, or cope with the mental pain of being sober?

Attached: 1659141645440577.jpg (671x671, 43.23K)

Have you watched Arcane? It's a really good show.

Cope with being sober. You can look down on others that way.

Take some ibuprofen, anony.

nope, never
rn i am watching the guns of navarone, maybe i'll give it a watch
maybe, tho i think i'd struggle to look down on anyone else, given my current standings
i took 3 :)

You are absolutely pathetic, you should drink yourself to death.

that's not kind :(

Is it gay if i think you sound cute

maybe a little, but that's okay :D
i finished my movie and give it a 3.5 out of 5, i liked it
now i'm gonna watch hellraiser cause i've never seen it

If ibuprofen didn't work try Ketorolac

i don't own any of that :/
so i am gonna take paracetamol instead

Enjoy the movie, femboy.

cure your hangover by drinking monster cuz it has b vitamins

idk if that's meant to be a compliment or not, but so far i am enjoying my movie :)
i already was drinking a monster
sugar free, the green one (the best one), ultra paradise

>idk if that's meant to be a compliment or not
It is!! >\\\<

*Runs away*

please do not do that

D-do what, exactly? >.

i like to think i'm able to strike a healthy balance of emoticon usage and textual expression :D

Emoticons are just purposefully-misspelled words if you really think about it.

Emojis are the ones we should worry about.

i fucking hate emojis, however i rly like emoticons, the vibes are so different

That should work too. Why would you have physical pain? I drink myself to death almost every weekend and I never experience this. I am 25

You failed to specify if you wanted them to not compliment you or to stop running away

idk i just have a bad headache, and some of my joints hurt, and i'm super tired and i feel like death
also, i feel like they went a little overboard with the expressive writing :/

Hmmm. You know, the only cure for my hangover headaches is milk. It works like a charm for me. Also, have you eaten healthily today? Drank enough water?

>Expressive writting
Like the >\\\\\< thing? Some people think it is cute. Maybe you don't find it to be appealing, but you should consider taking the intentions behind the bad convey.

i don't eat healthily any day, it's 3pm and i have drank half of a sugar free monster energy and nothing else :)
and i don't really intend on eating either, i don't eat most days, at least recently (last couple weeks)
maybe i'll finish this monster, or drink more alcohol, or maybe smoke something