>met a nice girl
>we talk about having family kids and such
>wanna spend the rest of my life with her
>she wants to do the same
>i ask her about her past
>she had multiple sexual partners before even 18

why do women do this?

Attached: deew.jpg (1024x984, 47.99K)

How can you like someone enough to want to spend the rest of your life about them if you never even thought to ask about their sexual history? If you're just finding out now then that's on you.

Got a lot on my mind nigga I aint wanna waste no tiiiime got a lot on my mind, drive to the mall gotta get a hoe so fiiine

Attached: FYwEgd2aIAAIqqc.jpg (400x312, 13.6K)

This. The fact that you couldn't identify a whore right from rhe beginning is baffling.

Get over it. Other people have sex more than you.

Enjoy having your wife kiss your children with those whore lips. Enjoy kissing them yourself for that matter

Is it really that common for women to be that promiscuous in the west?
t.Turk

i never thought it would bother me, it just crossed my mind and it's like the worst in me came, i couldnt see her more than a piece of garbage that betrayed, idk i usually am chill guy, it was weird

Are you really shocked people have sex before 18?

she didnt seem like that time of person

>implying Males don't do this
Maybe one day you will be 18+ and understand that people have sex and it's normal,i mean how much people she fucked? like whore tier? then i understand but if she wasn't a full blown whore who the fuck cares?

yes i know, i find it weird that it bothers me, i wish i could just not care but it hurts so much, it makes me feel so sick and betrayed

It's called having a sense of honour, this is part of what it means to be male, jealousy is another good thing that is seen as "unhealthy" now. Just know that these new "developments" have no moral foundation and the social fabric of the US is undoing itself. Basically, this is completely normal, this is your own instinct, if you want to kill it, go ahead, you reap what you sow. "I wish I could just not care", you're right instincts don't matter nor does past behavior because most of humanity has the willpower to change right? They can easily give up things like addictions, they can easily give up past behaviors, they control themselves instead of desires controlling them, right?

Yeah i totally understand how you feel,but as long as it was a thing from the past you shouldn't really care that much (I know this is a hard thing) if she's loyal to you RIGHT NOW then That's the important thing

yeah i know, but i dont really love her anymore, i dont care about her, i have nothing to say to her, i just kind of remember the good times and the time i wasted with her, i dont really want her to be a part of my life anymore

user never make a move you know you'll regret. please by god be happy and if you arent certain this whore will make you happy drop instantly. please be happy

Woman that is used to sleeping with any guy she wants, won't magically stop that habit. She can try to fight it, but urge will always be there. And since modern culture practically encourages and excuses female cheating, why should she even stop?

She isnt a whore, it's just that, idk, i just dont like her anymore, i used to message her and spend time with her all the time and now i cant even be bothered to message her once a day

That's exactly why shouldn't date a whore,user

>not a whore
user you don't understand that phenomenon of having women have more than like 2 sex partners is 40 years old. If you consider the scale of time which represents human civilization then she's a whore.

Are you having seizure or something?