R9gay 1823

only my shadow walks beside me edition

prev youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

Attached: Billie-Joe-Armstrong-of-Green-Day-in-his-signature-outfit.jpg (1008x567, 144.94K)

R9gay bros, why is it that men are so much more relatable to chat with on a flirt level than women? I'm way pickier about guys but they unironically are usually way chiller even if they just want to get to sexting and shit.

I'm bi btw. Also it's super hot seeing uncut guys.

biscum stay
the "real answer" aka the reddit answer is that women have to biologically invest in sex where men don't
even if that's not practically true the instinct remains

its not that deep, a lot of women just dangle sex for attention and to have people to talk to because its really really easy to do. the women are "hard to talk to" because they literally dont even want to have sex.

men on the other hand, want to have sex a lot, even perhaps a scary amount.

trevor moore mi amor...

Attached: trevor-moore.jpg (1200x800, 166.25K)

I'm a top now not a bottom
that means I want to put my pp in unclean places and infect bottoms with my spooky top energies

Stop. Having. Sex. Right. Now. Temporarily. For. Two. Weeks.

Attached: 1659044599736108.jpg (962x1078, 134.26K)

Imagine touching another human, and imagine if it was a fellow boy, and imagine if he was cute... I know crazy ain't it.

previously I would want him to animalistically tear my clothing off and pin me against a tree before doing youknowwhat to me while I pretend to protest and he's maybe gently biting at my neck and stuff because I used to be a bottom but now that I'm a top I want to do that to him ._.

you sound like the least convincing top I've heard.

that's just part of the act I'm lulling you into a false sense of security then BAM
suddenly my thingy is in your dark place

I don't think so, I think find him convincing. There is certainly some kind of benefit to knowing how a bottom feels and thinks as a top.
How did you stop being a bottom user? I sometimes feel like being more dominant but that's rare and I feel most authentic when being subby anyway.

will you fags please stop spreading monkeypox?

Attached: 1631317306679.jpg (640x640, 130.21K)

I started using my left hand for everything I used to use my right hand for
it's like day and night everything is reversed I feel like an anti-myself but it's more myself than myself before

>he has a boyfriend
why are fags such fucking sluts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46.73K)

The monkeypox situation really exposes that there are no healthy gay relationships. The average gay man attends no protection orgies every weekend.

let me guess
>it won't fix you on the inside
let me guess
>its narcissism

Attached: weight distortion and proportion.png (592x752, 170.45K)

or maybe you can't have a healthy relationship because of your own issues, but by heavens blaming everyone else is easier

PEP!
I drank too much wine and now I am sad.

post feet
post feet
post feet

You're trying to fix something that isn't broken, and that's the dilemma of your life.