Have you ever met in person with someone you shared a long-distance relationship with? How was it?

Have you ever met in person with someone you shared a long-distance relationship with? How was it?

Attached: 1659025675459.gif (640x360, 1M)

I'm trying my best to meet mine, from studying her language so I get higher priority in an exchange to her country next year to seeing how I can visit sooner. But I don't want to rush it, so I'm not worrying too much about it and just making adjustments to my routines as needed.
She's well worth it.

Attached: 1659026090984.jpg (690x696, 69.38K)

Hope she cheats on you the second you get there and that you get so depressed that you lose your VISA by being retarded and ruin your life completely due to PTSD of getting kicked out of her country and failing miserably in life.

If she cheats on me it'll be easy to move on because that would mean she's not the person I thought she was. No point dwelling on that.
And why would I get kicked out? I'll just stay for as long as I'm allowed to at a time. Why must you always assume the worst?

Because that user got dumped and cheated on and they're bitter and hate you. What comes around goes around.

It's weird how some in this board will just constantly replay negative experiences in their head to be bitter about towards everyone else. I'm just happy with her, and wish other anons here to find their own person to be happy with - however that ends up happening.

When his dick fell out, she put it back in user. And she never thought of you the whole time

You guys know Chad gets cheated on too, right? It happens. Don't let it get to you, find another girl who actually values you and don't dwell on her.

Cute of you to assume I get this kind of attention. Got anything else very off-target to add?
Seems like I got some cucks hustled. It's for free mates.
Let's see how that goes when it actually happens. Compartmentalizing has a price.
>weird
Sure summerfag. Hope you don't stay around for too long.
I wish you the most pure and utter agony a human being can experience.

Okay, man. Whatever you say.

Attached: 1659030110736.png (400x400, 65.48K)

What's a good date for robot couples meeting in person for the first time?

Attached: 1659031891367.jpg (868x1228, 754.95K)

Yeah, she was a pervert whos real age was 7 years more than what she claimed. I was 19 and she was really 33 wanting to get dicked by a legal teen. stupid as fuck me did hit it but it was NOT worth her crazy side

Uh oh, scary.........

im going to meet a very close online friend ive known for 8 hours in a few days
he lives 600km away

>8 hours
i meant years im high rn

Yes and it went well irl, but fell apart online

Oh no, was it soon after meeting up or completely disconnected from it?

It wasn't soon after meeting up and it didn't seem related but who knows. It felt like we were just friends, he stopped caring or something.

Yes, for about 8 years and then I cheated on her. It was already difficult not seeing each other that often but then COVID hit and made it worse.

>have people on the incel board ever had a relationship?

Attached: 06514144919f7167746c59cf01933979--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 9.72K)

Not everyone here is an incel, tripfaggot. Only the pathetic few

>8 year ldr fizzling out
Damn that's depressing. Why didn't you move in together? I feel like having an ldr and not moving in together in