16 years

Opinions on being 16. Is it an adult age in your opinions? What were you doing at 16 anons?

Attached: D52227CF-A6AD-4D00-B922-E14F06BCF660.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxOSoGpjfFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I was 16 I was a jobless, loser, nerd with no gf in highschool. Still the same man just older

16 is the point of no return. If you did not have sex or at least a gf by 16 there is something wrong with you.
>inb4 I found a gold digger at 34 reeeee
Those people are miserable

Drinking smoking all my friends were either homeless or addicts

i dropped out at 16

Jannies we got a underage faggot here

On the street surviving, not knowing where my next meal would come from. Imo it's not an adult age, however 17 is a different story. Or if you wanna go by biology, when our brains finish growing, then adulthood would begin at 23-24.

Is 17 an adult age? I dont think so I still feel the same when I was 13 compared to now

old enough for kisses tbhfam

I consider 16 a young adult yes. You can get a job, you can drive, you can legally have sex pretty much everywhere. I think infantalising adolescents is retarded and makes everyone dumber. Though of course they are not "fully fledged" adults. And yes, I think 16 year old girls are hot. Probably the age at which a girl peaks in terms of looks. Sue me. Anyway at 16 I was in my last year of secondary school, getting decent GCSEs but other than that doing basically nothing with my life. Played vidya and had a few friends, some of which I still had. Really wish I had some sexual experiences but hey that's why I'm here.

Ehhh, 16 really is when normies will have had sex, but I think that 17/18 is still fine for a first gf. Really it is over if you get past college/uni age never having had a gf because it is objectively the easiest place to get one, and there are even a few girls who are virgins left (albeit rare). I fucked myself over on that one too by never asking out a girl I quite liked who was at uni :(

The brain does not "finish growing" in your 20s that is psuedo science. The brain finishes growing around 16/17/18 but continues to form new neural connections until you die. Humans are physically complete before 20.

>Is it an adult age
Legally? In some countries yes

Developmentally? In terms of brain function? Perspective, wisdom, maturity? Not even close. I wouldn't consider people in their early 20's adults yet either. Their minds aren't fully developed and they're usually lacking life skills. The ability to drink drive or do drugs doesn't mean you're any more of an adult yet. I'd say around 25 for men and 30 for women. People in their early 20's just look like babies who are allowed to drink and do drugs but they don't have any experience yet.

I think that's a generalisation. Some of the smartest and wisest people I've met have been in their early 20s. Meanwhile I've met literal boomers who have done so little with their life that they are mentally infants compared even to me. How much experience you pack into the years you have is more important than how many years you have had, imo.

In any case, anything over 18 is an adult imo. If you can vote, sex, drive, join the army, drink (yeah I know america is weird with that one) then you are an adult because the state has deemed that you have the rights and responsibilities of one.

yea they're still a 20 year old, they're not that wise user. It might look that way to you but they're still kids who don't know what's ahead of them. It might seem that way now but it'll change as you get older. 18 year old is a teenager, with tons of bad decisions ahead of them and growing up left to do

My point is that a lot of people don't grow up or mature. And yes, even the most mature 18/19/20s is going to be less mature than their future selves, but I just consider them mature enough to be labelled adults, is all. I don't think it is productive to label them kids. So that means if I fuck a 19 year old I am fucking a kid?

In any case I'm 23 and do not in any way consider myself a kid. I'm an adult, albeit a mentally unhinged one, which is why I am on this board.

16 y.o. is still a kid, no matter how "mature" you think you are. My 16s were miserable, basically going to school, playing vidya after, sleep. Rinse and repeat. The only deviation was, going to the parties from time to time, to get shitfaced. Not your project X type of party or whatever, but small ones with 8-9 ppl in them. Being a teenager sucked. Being an adult sucks no less, but at least I got money now.

>My point is that a lot of people don't grow up or mature
Okay. How do you know? You don't know anything about their life or who they were, what they've gone through, people change... and it's can be exhausting trying to explain that to someone who's probably not going to understand. You'll continue to grow and change as you get older from the point you're at now, and sometime in the future someone could be thinking the same thing about you. You can't tell what's going to happen yet. you're only seeing their present state but that person could have been highly intelligent once upon a time. Or they could have been a bum their entire life.

>So that means if I fuck a 19 year old I am fucking a kid?
youtube.com/watch?v=IxOSoGpjfFw

It means as a 19 year old you lack the same reasoning skills, life experience, perspective as a seasoned adult that will only come to you as you get older and you face more experiences. Legally they might be an adult but they're not matured yet. A lot of people would still consider it wrong to date a 19 year old depending on your age because there's a significant ghap in life experience and they'll still figuring out who they are and what they want out of life. You're not going to be the same person at 28 as you were at 18. It's just a general approximation because everyone grows slightly differently, but you are by no means a seasoned adult at 18. 23 is also young I would say just sit back and enjoy it while you can because it's estimated to be peak quality of life. Pretty soon you'll notice cracks that weren't there before, your skin will sag, you'll grow hair in places, it'll be like puberty all over again. The whole mentally unhinged thing, you might want to consider therapy for that or think about why that is.

>Is it an adult age in your opinions
Maybe. I'm a NEET manchild anyway

Was drinking, smoking and being a delinquent at 16.
It's legal to fuck 16 year olds here so I wouldn't mind a hs gf.

Don't care underage faggot
Check em

Attached: cirnohappi.jpg (500x500, 23.54K)

nm just fucking around playing videogames jerking off hanging out with friends

Fuckkkkk Yeaaaaa QUINTS