Opposites attract only applies to shy/introverted girls and loudmouth extroverted guys

>opposites attract only applies to shy/introverted girls and loudmouth extroverted guys
>the reverse isn't true unless the guy has money or will just do her bidding
Women kinda have boring and shitty taste

Attached: edelgard tea.jpg (1058x1290, 238.13K)

good i hate loud women
I want quality time to be silently reading next to each other

well quiet women like loudmouth extroverts so don't count on it
good luck though

>unless the guy has money

Money do not work unless you have billions and it creates fame.
fame>charisma>looks>status>money>dicksize

>opposites attract eachother
how does this correlate to
>men wanna fuck their moms

well fame typically comes with money
where did I say men want to fuck their moms?

True, many of these traits are highly correlated.
thats why its so difficult to ascend.
Its pretty much all or nothing.

>where did I say men want to fuck their moms?

you operate under the false premise that I implied such thing.
I stated a common and fundamental psychology concept that even normies know, and you still haven't answered the question.

I guess it doesn't correlate, it just seems like women unanimously like outgoing guys but men like all kinds of personality

THATS NOT TRUE YOU FUCKING BASTARD TAKE IT BACK, THERE ARE CUTE QUIET GIRLS WHO WANT CUTE QUIET BOYS, ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT

Attached: intro-1601495573.jpg (1000x562, 64.28K)

I just want one bf and i don't care if he mkes money or isnt autistic honestly

>ITS TRUE IVE SEEN IT
Well I haven't, and I wouldn't get why any woman would want quiet boys
maybe such a woman exists who knows

I just want a gf that I can bake cookies for, snuggle, and watch nature documentaries/anime and play video games with.

I can do all of those but I can not guarantee that the cookies would taste very nice

ESTP men hate nerdy bitches

That's why I'd bake the cookies for you? What's your favorite?

Oh I misread my bad. Any cookies would be nice. No one has ever baked me any to be honest

Didn't mean to end the first sentence with a question mark. I've been told by friends and family that my cookies come out really good. I have experience making sugar, peanut butter and snickerdoodles.

snickerdoodles sounds funny but also very american I'd be interested in trying them

>it's another "autistic man longs for extroverted stacy" thread
You ignore all the shy girls and only want the 10/10 social butterfly all the guys want. Fuck you OP.

>ESTP men hate nerdy bitches
Why ESTP specifically? Do nerdy bitches like ESTP men or something but the feeling isn't mutual?
I don't care if she's shy or extroverted just as long as she's fine that I'm shy and introverted
also I guess two shy people gotta find each other somewhere

Only made them once, but from what I remember they were pretty good. If I could I'd totally bake you a batch and we could split it while we watch something cozy on tv or something.

Stop giving me hope user

if you want to know what women want in a guy all you have to do is watch a k-drama or any type of romance series aimed at women. it's always a tall, well kempt guy with some type of good career or resources who usually has a dark or brooding side to him. lots of these scenarios involve enemies that turn into lovers as well. just advice from a guy who used this phenomena to get a decently hot girl to be his wife

What if I don't want to stop? What if I want to be someone's beacon of warmth and light in this cold dim world?