So what do you even talk about when conversing with girls? literally nothing interests me except videogames...

so what do you even talk about when conversing with girls? literally nothing interests me except videogames, technology and drugs

Attached: 1658911976175.png (546x510, 389.36K)

just find an autistic Any Forums girl and you can talk about those things too

That image fills me with dread and an almost primal fear

Attached: 1651324464541.jpg (720x689, 32.42K)

i only talk to women one on one
usually i ask them if they have pubes or something like that and then only the good ones stick around

They all have 400 other guys in their DMs

You gotta say normie shit to them. Like shows, media, culture, day to day life that most basic normans can talk about.

If you just talk about your 2000 hours on warhammer or the specs on your hardwares you will get pretty much nowhere unless the unicorn of a girl is somehow into that. Drug talk will attract stoner girls but will repel the rest of society
Good luck

Attached: 9B616D07-B3CC-4249-8A4D-009A9E88AA89.jpg (850x945, 258.95K)

This is the problem I am having. No girl seems interesting to me. All they talk about is how they went shopping or talk about how their friend just broke up with this person... Generally just the normiest things.

Women are mostly dumb and boring especially the young ones. A little smalltalk with them is okay.

>it's a shooter video game where you're in an area much like ukraine and have to survive
>that's kind of insensitive user
>von on cyka

Spoke to a girl today in uni
>Yeah I study Archaeology
>OH COOL! I LOVE FOSSILS!
Thank god she was taken

damn i hate this kind of western girl

i know that, but i'd rather remain alone than have to fake interest in stupid little meaningless shit like twitter or instagram or whatever the fuck that i give 0 shits about. sometimes i wish i were a blind to the truth normalfag so i wouldn't have to care about this kind of fuckery

You just need to b yourself user :) :) ;)

Attached: 1630471795045.png (914x1091, 377.39K)

>conversing with girls
Ha
Imagine wanting to talk to thots

Attached: 766D23DF-35AE-4B28-AE8B-21BAE3A27A21.jpg (981x981, 111.38K)

Talk about anything and keep interrupting her every time she wants to respond.

Then why did you make this thread

>videogames, technology and drugs
Most zoomer and millenial women are also interested in these things user, you're not special or unique in any way.
>what games do you like
is literally the archetypical first question at a date, man

Doesn't matter. If a girl likes you then she will be interested in whatever you say, if she doesn't then there's no point in talking to her.

Now - I want to state I am a woman. Not for (you)s or attention, but to make this argument more compelling.

If the girl is actually interested in chatting with you, try shared knowledge.

Shared knowledge is what I call it, but basic knowledge that you get from just living. If you are in the same country, you probably had similar but not the same education. You learn a lot of different, random fucking things through that period of time that are great for a conversation. When I want to look smart, I explain the fuck ups at Chernobyl or Tokaimura. When it's a really new person, I ask their favorite chocolate brand - and then explain why heresy's taste like vomit to everyone else except Americans.

If she doesn't want to have a genuine conversation give up, don't think it's you. It's 100% her. You can get her talking about her interests (normally psychology, paranormal, any podcast about killers/fucking horrible crimes, anything you see on true crime). For no good fucking reason, almost all women I know ended up loving that shit on some level. I had a coworker who understood this, and purposely consumed this content to just bring up when he was trying to get with a girl who might be interested. Don't go in with who's your favorite killer? Just...What podcasts do you listen to? "Lights out" What's it about? "it's two brothers that talk about incidents...from horror, cold cases to serial killers and major happenings" What's your favorite episode? Is there an episode about the green river killer (insert really huge happening that probably already is an episode)?

If she really isn't there, totally give up that day. Sometimes after enough stress and work my brain regresses to the mentality of a 10-year-old. I space out and barely answer anything. It seems like disinterest, but I can't even begin to be interested to begin with. I normally am home and not looking for a conversation at this point, mindlessly watching something or scrolling to just scroll on anything.

>conversing with girls
Lol, lmao

Attached: female_behavior.jpg (540x303, 27.13K)

I went over limit.

A good number of girls tend to be self-conscious of their interests because they are actually weird. The gruesome details of murders, and their victims, the psychology and background of major criminals. Shit like that. Thats why they aren't into talking about their interests a lot.