Why is it so hard to find a female slave to control and obssess over?

Why is it so hard to find a female slave to control and obssess over?

Here are the best qualities in such creature:
- Cis-f 24yo or younger
- Super introvert and homebody
- Hates socializing
- Shy and clingy to her SO
- Reserved and low energy
- Likes cold, napping, anime/tv series and games
- Extremely submissive

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 36.84K)

and what do u bring to the table user?

Hot that's what I want too.

Time and clingyness to micromanage and order her around. Ill be so kind to allow her to obey me.

She's in chad's harem

Based fellow Master

ah i was being serious. you need to provide more than that if you want a cute submissive gf

I want a slave, I'm NOT the provider and the one putting the most effort in a relationship

Slave != Sub also, learn your shit

Forum basado!!

Nta, but basically in my scenario I'd work and provide a place to live, food, affection sometimes. In exchange she's a neet but is my slave who cooks for us daily, cleans, and has to do what I say sexually. If I'm at work and the cleaning, cooking is done she can just chill and do what she wants like play vidya or watch anime. If everything is done when I'm home she can as well, but she will be free use while doing so.

Hell nah, shes a slave, she would be working and earning money for me, not the way around lol
Not a cuck provider

u take notes from this user no submissive girl wants to submit to some lazy man who brings nothing to the table
>t. very submissive girl

Kind reminder that you'll be working your ass off while women submit to chad for FREE.

Again retards, I dont want a submissive girl i want a slave.
As a slave, what do you want doesnt matter. Also Its a lot harder to find to desu

Dont want to try to find a sub by meeting their standards and wants/desires, I repeat: I want a female S L A V E

okay retard. good luck finding a girl to fulfil ur requirements, all while being lazy and useless yourself

>literally older generation way of living when married except the degenerate sex bit

this sounds like me. i guess

>ht
>wt
>hair color
>eye color
>opinions on harems?

Shoo out of my thread, Im here to discuss the idea of having a female slave. I post on /soc/ to find contacts.

Not me, also bad questions. Most important things are:
> Personality
> Kinks
>How often you are online

i never mentioned wanting to talk to you, and by reading your responses you already sound like a loser.

Those are your most important questions.

Then dont waste our time posting useless generic shit. Also Im the biggest loser there is, so run off this thread and go somewhere else.

For a slave, yeah. Physical appearance doesnt matter for her to obey. You just sound that you want to fuck, not talk about real aspects of the dynamic

So you want a submissive girl who will work full time to support you, but also be your sex slave and do all the house chores? Do you even realize how lopsided that agreement is? Unless you're a 10/10 no girl will ever agree to that, and even then it's a stretch.
Exactly, the whole point is that both people are better off and happier.
See