Has a girl ever sat on your face? do you want one to?

has a girl ever sat on your face? do you want one to?

Attached: 1658190777967.jpg (1241x1230, 123.75K)

>has a girl ever sat on your face?
Yes, I ate her pussy and made her coom. Was more uncomfortable than I imagined though. The visual is much more appealing than the actual experience

Yes I want to and to Experience the Big Fart

Yeah it was alright. It was post-shower so there was no smells, my tongue is decently long but it was hard to hit her clit, and she got so wet while grinding on my nose I was blowing snot-rockets out for hours. 10/10 would do again.

Yes its actually one of my favorite sex things unironically and originally

yes, but expressing to you how much I want this to happen is embarrassing and I would rather not answer but I need to interact with people because I'm an attention starved slime bag.

Now I've set up the victim card in an attempt you'd acknowledge me and give me pussy. All subconsciously is that I become aware of my action after doing it, kind of like turrets or something.

Attached: 35f7b93bcc7085b07303f5b99cb6c2c4ba6e1a82_hq.jpg (1024x576, 63.52K)

>Yes,
>Yes
>Yeah
>Yes
>yes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
FUCK YOU

I'm more autistic than you retard

Yes, and no I don't want it to happen. It wasn't as fun as I imagined.

Attached: 1628451689585.png (1040x1477, 1.25M)

I've been coming here for ages. Got lucky and lost my virginity to a girl I met on /soc/ when I was 21. Still autistic and alone now

>yes to the first question
>every day of my life to the second

based sitting enjoyer

Want to have a death match hands only?

Yeah, had different girls facesit me both ways. I prefer when the girl is facing me, its easier to get my tongue up her pusy and the eye contact is hot too

No because first I just went down on her regularly. It was so gross I stopped within 10 seconds. Completely ruined the fantasy I had for all my teens of being subby for a girl like that.

Yes, and yes, always.

Fuck off, when you fags straight up ask questions like
>is u a non-virgin
as the opening to your threads, then youre not allowed to be mad when we answer the question

Wouldn't mind but don't care that much.

It's weird how facesitting is so trendy right now. It was never this popular a decade ago, but now all of a sudden it seems to be a popular topic. Then you read posts here about people who were meme'd into trying it "it's not as good as the fantasy" lol get real, it's even better IRL if you ACTUALLY have this kink

Normalfags please die after you leave.

Yes, but she clearly didn't want to because she saw it as her being in the "dominant" position and was repulsed by anything submissive from a man. I literally didn't care at all since it was about getting to tongue ass (my fetish) and not about proving myself as some mAnLy MaN to a stupid hole. Machismo is gay af anyway.

>It was never this popular a decade ago
>not having your face sat on a decade ago
Fucking newfags

>is u
dumb fucking monkeyspeak nigger kill yourself normalfag

yes. it's very pleasant and especially so if the girl has nice thighs and ass. i prefer to eat ass in that position, eating pussy is not as pleasant when being sat on.