Why do people here hate black women so much? i'd understand a preference...

why do people here hate black women so much? i'd understand a preference, but it seems like raw hatred towards our existence desu

Attached: 62838266.jpg (484x556, 44.53K)

*hardbass plays*

Attached: 62732D5E-BCBB-4CE1-B169-BEAA78442820.jpg (827x1207, 251.09K)

Scape goating because white women wont date them

I had an epiphany a moment ago and I am no longer racist.

most answers to this kind of question will be from the racists
and even some of them can't bring themself to be racist in public

was the epiphany this thread

that's dumb though. they should just focus on what they want instead of actively bringing down others who have nothing to do with it
well, good
yeah i guess so. it's just getting old

Attached: 14552.jpg (717x1000, 102.93K)

I don't hate anyone, but I dislike a lot of their style and demeanor.

extremely hot
must make love to

No one hates you.

Attached: 752B31D3-1B00-4D91-8E7A-58EB916F44A9.jpg (1576x1553, 720K)

you're so incredibly mistaken, I WANT TO FUCK BLACK GIRLS
it's just I also want to fuck attractive girls and I don't try

talk about a type goddamn

Black women are beautiful goddesses of the divine feminine; only hated by worthless, mediocre men

Attached: qk0v6nk8wvf81.jpg (1920x1080, 93.6K)

not everyone in a group will have the same style and demeanor
well clearly someone does, enough to spam the same photo and take the time to make edits of it
i probably don't mean you then, just a lot of people i've seen with so much rage

Attached: 25263.jpg (750x530, 86.79K)

I watched the first few episodes of the wire so I can't be racist

Hey iris, you're really cute. Will you have sex with me if I come to Canada?

The problem here that frustrates people is that western society has changed so much yet people still have their own preferences, so black women don't understand why this brave new world is here in full force but white boys still don't want anything to do with them.
This can all be settled if black women stop being entitled and just accept reality. Iris is such a jerk by the way.

Any Forums Hate towards 3D women is nondiscriminatory

Is that you?
And are you in vancouver?

Attached: 8617F2FE-38E7-41E7-8A58-8A6366E46A56.jpg (426x640, 50.7K)

I love black women. Black women of all ages have always been very nice and kind and accepting of me, even though I'm a dopey white geek. My favorite group of coworkers were literally all black women and I was the only white guy on the team, and they were by far the best team of coworkers I ever had or ever will have. I have never felt more accepted and appreciated than with them. I will never not love black women because of them, they honestly changed my life and my whole perspective of myself.

Attached: IMG_4620.jpg (750x537, 417.02K)

nah I think you're thinking too deep into it, I think OP had blinders on and doesn't see the "GOD I WANNA FUCK A BLACK CHICK I WANNA WORSHIP A DARK GODDESS" threads and instead saw 1 or 2 "iris nigger pick cotton" threads