NO PLEASE SEÑORITA HAYTER I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY...

NO PLEASE SEÑORITA HAYTER I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OKAY? PLEASE DONT BREAK INTO THE TOILET.. JUST... PLEASE I'M SORRY OKAY?

Attached: 1661021968301.png (422x556, 388.04K)

I want to cum inside Jamie Hayter

THIS DIVISION SUCKS ASS

KEK

Imagine getting worked by the dirtsheets again. Lmaoooo

>NO SENORA DON'T HOLD ME DOWN AND MAKE ME INHALE DE FUMES

>We want you to drop the belt to Storm at the PPV
>OWWWW MY LEG oh god.... I'm sorry Tk.... I think I'm injured, oh fuck noooo now I can't do the match

Good, Toni has no fucking business winning that belt before Hayter. I'm sick of WWE guys winning belts after a month or so.

I'm watching this segment right now and the pop when she said she has to drop the title was bigger than any reaction to a woman in aew since riho was last on tv kek

Based

I'm a Tito Santana mark from way back. You zoomers might not know the story, so I'll re-tell it (source: dirtsheets)...

Strike Force (Tito and Rick Martel) fucking hated eachother. I can't remember why, but it's the reason they split. Rick became "The Model" and got over huge with the crowd (legendary feud with Jake The Snake).

My boy Tito? He became "El Matidor"! Areeba! Anyway, he was jealous of Rick's push and conspired with Dino Bravo (now a mafia enforcer) to have him killed.

Dino was still boys with Rick Rude and when he found out, he pulled Tito aside in the locker room. Witnesses say they just started yelling and Rude just beat the living shit out of Tito. Fucked him up so bad, Tito couldn't film for Superstars and was fired for breach of contract.

Moral of the story? If you're a filthy spic... white people WILL kick your stinky burrito ass! Don't ever fuck with WHITE POWER.

Attached: tito.gif (379x256, 2.03M)

I'd respect this a lot more if there were an attached pic of a blurry cat

>I'm sick of WWE guys winning belts after a month or so.
Don't you fucking tell Tony how to play with his toys!

Now did you call your friends to watch? We can't get a milly if you don't do your part brother.

>Melissa Cervantes was visciously assaulted and raped in the toilet by Paige Wooding in the hot, sizzling summer of 2022

KWAB

Want this Chica bouncing on my cock while Hayter grinds her butthole onto my face.

Attached: 51a067eb281781fc-600x338.jpg (600x338, 48.46K)

Idk what was more off putting her fake accent or fake tears

>there is a splintering and crunching as JH eats the stall door hinges and all then spits the screws at rosa like melon pips

This little goblina has tiny brown nipples.

is jamie hayter a shooter? why be so terrified of someone with a broken nose

I would pay good money to watch hayter heem this goblin bitch