There's an almost liberating feeling in accepting that your destiny is to be alone...

There's an almost liberating feeling in accepting that your destiny is to be alone. No one will ever truly understand me, or relate to me or ultimately want to be with me, and I am fine with this.

Attached: 94661C92-F5EB-4CBD-8114-5859B66791BB.jpg (1920x1280, 650.6K)

What about you is so difficult to relate to?

It would be easier for me if I didn't have an oneitits

Sounds like cope to me OP. Be careful. Im not a psychologist but I've heard its somewhat common for depressed people to start thinking like this and they end up sabotaging their lives because they dont want to feel uncomfortable anymore. Youre trying to give yourself control over your unfortunate situation by saying "Its over, now I can move on" but by doing this youre boxing yourself in and make your life spiral out of control in a devastating decline because youre scared of living life

I actually agree. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and being able to dedicate that time and mental energy towards other things in life has been surprisingly productive. It's still depressing that, for reasons outside of my control, I'll be alone for life, but I suppose if that's how it's going to be it's better to accept it.

>No one will ever truly understand me, or relate to me or ultimately want to be with me, and I am fine with this.
I had these exact same thoughts and realizations, OP. I didn't have a name for it, but I just called it The Loneliest Theory in the World. That no matter how sincerely or how honestly you really try to get to know one another and try to understand each other, you never will. It is impossible for anyone to understand anyone else, or to share themselves completely with another, or to be with others completely. I want friends to all be clones of myself. I want a girlfriend who shares my exact similar feelings and sentiments and outlook, even if she has different interests. Whenever I try to open up to others, here or elsewhere, it's just impossible for anyone to try to understand anyone else. Nobody will ever share your thoughts, experiences, life events, your biology, things that shaped you, they will never know what you mean or where you're coming from. You're all alone. No one can help you. You can socialize and make friends and you will still always be alone with your thoughts and no amount of talking, sharing your life, or spending time with someone will ever change this.

what's the ratio of:

real old-school 4hcan wizard NEET who has transcended all social orthodoxy, has actively rejected society and its dogma and substituted his own, and wishes for that society to be annihilated along with its normies, and thirsts only for transcendent wisdom and spiritual enlightentment

vs

poser newfag failed normie who has recently become marginalized in some trivial way, who desperately wishes to rejoin society, embraces its myths, envies its idols, judges himself according to its standards, craves status and acceptance, and thirsts only for female validation and a higher salary

Attached: 1596837622780.jpg (605x900, 90.9K)

Be a stoic nigger it's the only way

Agree wholeheartedly, user.

For me it's largely a lack of shared experiences and interests with 99% of the population

Don't know but the latter is far too prevalent

I don't know man. My well needs refilling. I can find it in small bursts with the right people, but they don't need me the way I need them. They refill my well, but most need something else to refill theirs.

I can't just zombie through life, going into my shell for long periods of time until something happens to spill into my life. If I have to do it, I'll become a millionaire so that I can just always be able to buy the right company. Maybe that is shallow, but I don't know what is 'deep' about sitting alone in a box every night and pretending that it is normal just because you are born in a time where it is more economically valuable to the people at the top of the pyramid for you to be so isolated and confined.

It is not noble to give up on happiness in an era where we are more connected than ever.

it's not your fucking destiny you morons. it's your fucking bluepilled choice. anything is possible and you choose your course. at a certain point you stop crying about how unfair it is and start making shit happen. is it rough out there for young men? hell yes. but giving up just guarantees failure, when otherwise there is ALWAYS hope. you're choosing poorly. it is totally possible but you have to fucking MAKE IT HAPPEN.

>bro just have hope, things can change for the better xD

In some ways, being a low value ugly man has its perks. No one expects much from you and there is no wasted potential because you were always going to be ugly.

Attached: 1658572649820206.jpg (500x661, 190.26K)

doomer life aint so bad
it is the worst thing ever though

This is cope. We are evolutionarily designed to need validation from the group to have a healthy mindset. That includes a partner. You can't change millions of years of evolution because you say so. Not how it works.

this is true. the loneliness comes back.

anons, don't forsake yourselves with temporary cope.

it gets subjective
"narcissism" substitutes well then

>We are evolutionarily designed to need validation from the group to have a healthy mindset
None of this is tangible.

Sorry I must be to stupid to understand what you're trying to say.

>ugghhhhhhhhh~
>Chad, that felt so good, I love when you cum on my stomach with your powerful thundercock that cums like 50ml of semen thanks to the extremely nutritious diet that your parents paid for
>Yes, I'm here to tell you that life is much worse than you think, and you already hated it. You already hated this shit and it's actually even worse. You're not leaving after you die.

Unfortunately it is very tangible. Sorry you're I'll informed about how your own existence came to be.

I need to do this now
Not in a sad way, but in a way where I realize my previous way of thinking was fucking retarded and I can do and be better
I am so tired of being lonely, I'm tired of it being the focus of my life and I'm tired of being too fucking weak to just be happy on my own
I hate everyone anyway and I like my own company so it really shouldn't be so fucking hard

Attached: c045d71322be49c7c2d22c8be91f64f7.jpg (625x941, 55.97K)