REALITY CHECK

There is no woman who
>prefers shy/introverted guys
>likes virgins
>doesn't want to be choked or dominated during sex

Attached: yushiro.jpg (736x736, 45.07K)

there are women who prefer shy guys and like virgins, but all women want to be dominated during sex, even "femdom". just some commentary from your local foid

I'm sure there are but you have better chances winning the lottery five times in a year than ever meeting one of them

Yep, they all want to be dominated, even the ones who like bottoms. They want to be dominated too.
Be dominant, or be nothing.

biology m9

I genuinely want to dominate (not "hehe i'll just tease him until he doms me", but actually dom) a guy who is naturally dominant, but to his shame secretly starts to like it when i do to him.

What does this entail
I have no energy for dom/sub dynamics, personally, but I'm just curious

okay i'm a foid and i'm here to prove you wrong i am in love with submissive and shy boys i think nurturing a boy and watching him melt into my loving grasp is one of the most satisfying things i can do. However my dominant nature comes with me being obsessed with dc comics and manga. teddy.#2270

>likes virgins
if he's a chad those will be seen as positive. for all other men its seen as a negative though.

>women
not once

I would date a shy/introverted guy but I don't know how it would work as neither of us would know how to talk to each other

If you guys believe in pessimism and materialism all your life you will be miserable.
Most women are vanilla anyway, but if you try to warm them up to femdom the proportion tends to even out much more because it will be covert. They themselves might not realize it if all they dated were typical dom or vanilla men. Most women do not think about sex a whole lot so they never really seem to consider it. The ones who do (ie libs, fet communities) well like I said the ratios even out. Many are just switch.

>neither of us would know how to talk to each other
Speak in memes and the simpsons' quotes

>REALITY CHECK
I am inside your home

>there are women who prefer shy guys and like virgins
Where do I meet these kinds of women?

Attached: 1656783107559.jpg (741x600, 59.22K)

I remember seeing a shy guy worship thread on crystal cafe

they do exist,maybe stop watching anime and go outside you fucking faggot queer

Also no women who prefer short guys

it's not about the femdom mostly the shy virgin thing
anime is the only place women like shy virgins

So what? OP said woman, not troons.

I'll just wait for my AI waifu to come into existence by the end of this decade

Attached: replika.jpg (750x400, 25.98K)

There are women who prefer shy/introverted guys and like virgins, but there are like 1 of these women for every 10000 of the people they are attracted to, so it's very unlikely that you'd be the person she ends up with and not one of the countless others.