Do fembots like Russian men?

Do fembots like Russian men?

Attached: 1658552777091.png (298x320, 228.77K)

no, i hate europeans

I had a Russian friend when I was 14-15 on FB and me and my gay bff were so surprised bc his penis was so fucking huge

Can you even name 3 European countries

The feeling is mutual I assure you

They're definitely fans of communism if nothing else.

russia is not european
europe ends at Oder river

I had a hige slavaboo phase when I was 13-16 and still find Slavic but especially Russian people to be super hot. I'm sure I'm not the only one so there has to be more out there

belarus, poland, albania
everything that isn't america is a 3rd world shithole/european

kuzzie gem
id rather be a third worlder than a 200lbs whale or a pathetic failed male in a dress pretending to be a 200lbs whale on a tranime incel forum

Scandinavian countries have a higher GDP p c and living standards than Amerisharts kek

russia is a 3rd world shithole

russian men are retarded, they know how to live in horrible conditions but thats it, they just dont realize you can live in better conditions. russian women are retarded, but very small minority of females tend to be smart, doesnt matter if russian or not

do you have a single source to back that up THOUGH

Out of all Slavic men Russian men are definitely the worst. Violent, often pedophiles, not very attractive and tend to go bald early, alcoholics, not much money. Northern Slavs are usually better, Polish Baltic etc.

Not that one, but yeah, they like me. It has helped me get with chicks before. Should say I'm Russian American and LARP heavily though

Death to russian men. Long live SOOT.

X------ H-----?

Also that's legally messed up!

>Northern Slavs are usually better, Polish Baltic etc
they are mixed with balts and germs
thats why

Calling bullshit unless you explain it better. Germans are assholes, no idea what you mean by Baltic, fuck them, a bunch of fucking faggots.

slavs mixed with neighbour foreigners (germans and balts) are better than pure slavs because slavs are bad
here i explained it