Make online friend

>make online friend
>can't reveal I'm black until they're invested in me
any other blackbot know this feel

Attached: 1657396626809.jpg (1024x857, 56.08K)

why do you think blacks are treated this way?

well im not a tyrone so I dont expect to be treated like a thugmaxxer

I like when they wait until first vc to show. It's like oh shit he's black. They never live close enough to get a beer or go to an event with though.

I never EVER reveal that I'm black. Might as well say "ghost me" and get it over with.

I don't talk to black people. They are violent.

yea im going to beat you up through your screen kek

Black haxers are a thing, ya know? Blacks who are nerds must let out their violent nature and criminality in some way so they do it through hacks.

that is funny. you have to pretend not to be black. lmao

Attached: 1624336672721.png (390x390, 111.99K)

Duly noted, Black gentlemen eschew apostrophes.

Genuinely why do you think that is OP?

Zoomies basically worship black people at this point though so why be scared user

>he has online friends

I made a discord just to talk to a robot I met in some depressing thread. He was really cool and then one day he just never responded again. That's the best I've been able to do. He wasn't black though and neither am I. So I'm not sure why I'm here.

blacks are easily found out.. jews however take a bit more time and effort to unmask

Attached: 1613974092602.jpg (679x383, 32.66K)

Ew yeah black people are greasy

>telling people that you are black
have you tried not being an inferior race or just don't fucking care you fucking mongoloid

I couldnt care less as long as youre not trans
Underage b&

I get it but it's also stupid, most people don't care. They're usually surprised, but if anything that's a good thing because you show that black people can be different from one another.

honestly i prefer just telling them in the beginning. if they have such a problem with it that they block/unfriend you, they're not really worth it

Attached: 663552.jpg (1024x1534, 412.38K)

Millennials, not Zoomers.

Further, the more SJWs virtue signal about how oppressed/discriminated against black people are, the further it gives everyone the subconscious impression that blacks are lower class/not to be associated with.

We'll never make any progress on racial equality until we go back to the '90s style colorblindness. Identity politics is counterproductive and harmful.

this is so fucked up, things weren't like this a decade ago.

Invested in you?

hes a retarded 10-20 max yo nigger, actually thinks that people care.

I think MSM and talking heads have basically killed race relations in a way. I'm not American, but I assume it's people walking on eggshells deal. People will feel more comfortable not having to watch what they say every 2 minutes and don't open up. Hence, you get surface level niceness and nothing deep or genuine feelings. So they just stay with their own.