I'm a REAL GIRL, but I was born male

Feel free to ask me any kind of questions you want!

Attached: Pennyroyal Tea.jpg (1000x1000, 78.53K)

Are you attracted to men? Secondly would a man being a NEET be considered undateable to you?

why do you post on this board instead of Any Forums? I ask this as a person with multiple trans friends.

why dont transgirls like black men

you're not a real girl unless you can cum from anal, then you are a real girl.

they do. but the ones that don't probably have the same reasons hookers do.

If you really were a REAL GIRL you would have been born as such.

Good god what is with all the fucking tranny threads today? It is like over double what is normal.

Attached: 1658704024110461.png (566x640, 37.04K)

do you grow facial hair

if no
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOU FUCKING DROP DEAD I HOPE YOU DIE

if yes good suffer with me :)

lemme suckle that girlpickle in the wendys parking lot my darling

Attached: 1559884314572.jpg (480x480, 70.27K)

Why don't trans people accept their own bodies alongside their identities?
I'll humor and say that sure, I accept you're a woman trapped into a man's body... but that's still what you have: a man's body.
It will never be female, not until we discover brain transplants and even then your brain will still be one of a male's, with their cells being male.
What's wrong with that exactly?
Can't you just be a woman in a man's body, accept who you are, not defile your body and be happy with that notion?
Do you really need to deform yourself with hormones or cut at your flesh through surgery, destroying the only body you will ever have?

Can't you accept this duality of yours?
An identity as female and a biology of a male?
No more dresses, no more hormones, no more pretending your body is female?
Just accept yourself for who you are and what you are, I think you'll find yourself much happier if you accepted that sure you have dysphoria but still your body is your body and it doesn't deserve all the punishment you're planning to have it suffer.
Can't you truly accept yourself?

they cant accept their bodies because of dysphoria, if they didnt have that they'd be fine

Mostly due to racism against white people

Is this all about the tranny mode that off'd themselves? Is this why there are so much tranny shit rn? Ya'll really don't have anything better to do?

Obviously but accepting that you have dysphoria is what I am hinting at.
I, for example, am a paranoid wreck, I even fear my closest best friend who I ranted while stinking drunk is conspiring behind my back, ready to betray me at the drop of a hat.
And I accept that about myself: I am paranoid, that's something that I am but that doesn't mean I will let this small facet of what I am ruin my life.
Accepting you have a problem is the first step towards being able to face said problem.
If trans people went
>I have dysphoria because I am a man but I wish I was a woman
They would at least accept that they are men, instead of fantasizing about having a "woman's penis".

>accepting you have dysphoria
if you accepted you have chronic back pain would that make it go away

obvious b8
I encourage new users to look up what the options field does

It would make you look for solutions specifically for back pain and it would help you deal with the issues, as you would be aware that certain things could trigger your back pain.
Rather than, say, blaming your back pain on people calling you names, as if they were the cause of your anguish.

>certain things could trigger your back pain
like looking in the mirror or seeing your hands or having to shave, or wearing mens clothing, or having a mans name, or any number of regular, normal things
if i get back pain from looking at my arm would you say i should "just accept it" or should i do something about it

>Are you attracted to men?
I mean I tend to prefer more feminine, but if a masculine person was nice I could see myself being attracted to him too.

I dunno, I've been here since I before I transitioned. Old habits die hard I guess.

I just prefer white is all. I'm white myself.

I do! I stretch myself down there a lot so I can fit big ones inside. And I keep myself locked up so that I cum properly!

Sadly God didn't make me that way sweetie.

Attached: 567-5670007_anime-girl-cat-animecat-girlcute-animegirl-animecat-kawaii.png (860x1309, 1.4M)

Would you consider yourself "alt right" or right wing?

darling please, the pickle, the forbidden pickle, i MUST gargle it

Fuck off, Jessica.

We only like dicks here.

Attached: transexjapan-masem-0_01E9QA37XFBQ8PXXCSM6RR4DQ4.640x0.jpg (640x427, 60.72K)

Now this is a big question. Do you legitimately pass? Voice included of course.

I mean, if they have tools that can make shit better (HRT, not commenting on the other shit because le axewound is the correct stance) why the hell wouldn't they take it to avoid become a balding rough skinned old man who will eventually mind break and become some diaper wearing sissy faggot. Its like saying its natural to be fat and big is beautiful so you should just accept it.

>I mean I tend to prefer more feminine, but if a masculine person was nice I could see myself being attracted to him too.
What about my second question?