Fuck normiescum bitches

Fuck normiescum bitches

Attached: 1576364874925.png (318x303, 148.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17MUj1r96gY3
voca.ro/1eN4o4hb3qAB
voca.ro/17wNiUZB5YFK
voca.ro/1mcpjNxpke4l
voca.ro/1dubYpFAaNTV
voca.ro/13Nz9qAEH0fw
voca.ro/1kj2TIHoh2wT
voca.ro/1a6EdZygtsAK
voca.ro/1cpqi61njXKd
voca.ro/1mmCTtIuE31g
voca.ro/1lAeQQggr2KU
voca.ro/1Bd44Fa7dQL4
voca.ro/1mBf5hxGfXgt
voca.ro/1gBnLqUmnccH
voca.ro/19atHxGhhs8v
voca.ro/1axavf10yMHh
voca.ro/16zym8R0LMFS
voca.ro/18L882unT6Ll
voca.ro/1hf1NeTfY7zn
voca.ro/194Dt8yU8Qad
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

voca.ro/17MUj1r96gY3

voca.ro/1eN4o4hb3qAB

Downloaded and archived. That is pretty good.

Thank you user, since you like that one, i have a feeling you will like NEET robotia too lol
voca.ro/17wNiUZB5YFK

Unironically my favorite user on this board.

Again, downloaded and archived. Just know there's an autistic out there blasting these from his car.

voca.ro/1mcpjNxpke4l
voca.ro/1dubYpFAaNTV

Sucking dicks isn't gay if she is a trans right...?

I wasn't blasting it at just any normies, i was blasting it at beach normies whilst i was stuck at a light.

Errr...i have a feeling you will like this joint haha
voca.ro/13Nz9qAEH0fw
haha my voice carries over oceans

Or you just doing this hot or are they old works? If they are old ones, how many more do you have and can you dump them so i can archive them? I'm really enjoying your beats.

They are all older works my brobot. Also i have like possibly hunned of them, so dumping is not likely. I used free beats and always gave credit to the creators, but if you wanna hear some with my own "beat" then here, i found one
voca.ro/1kj2TIHoh2wT

I will dump *some*, sounds good? Occasionally let me know if you still in here and happy with what im sending so i dont spam for no reason.
Here is the Mohamed one
voca.ro/1a6EdZygtsAK

Burning Skull, this one is loud so be careful user
voca.ro/1cpqi61njXKd

That's some good talent Robot. That's fine though if you can't dump them. I'll just keep a look out for other threads when you drop another. I find your flow enjoyable, and the beat will go well when I'm out skating.

Thank you user! I am glad you find my music enjoyable. I will dump some more for (You) then
voca.ro/1mmCTtIuE31g

This one i made for my own birthday (28) for third year in row.
voca.ro/1lAeQQggr2KU
This one was made with my waifu
voca.ro/1Bd44Fa7dQL4
This one (was made while and) is called DRUNK
voca.ro/1mBf5hxGfXgt
White Coat, few people liked this one
voca.ro/1gBnLqUmnccH
Made this one for my almost lifelong female friend. She was dtf couple times but i always resisted cause she a hoe lol, its in czech though. Also Mac Millers beat
voca.ro/19atHxGhhs8v
Water. Drink more water lol
voca.ro/1axavf10yMHh
Turbulence. Kinda dark song about my longterm ex...
voca.ro/16zym8R0LMFS
And this is the best rated song of mine yet, not sure why.
voca.ro/18L882unT6Ll

Ok that was light-ish dump for now. Do me a favour and if you liked some of these let me know, it would help to keep me motivated. Thanks bro

Thank you Robro. I guess i need to make an album cover for these now.
I actually enjoyed them all quite a bit. I'd say Turbulence is very good, it sounds high quality like it came from an actual studio and has a nice early to mid 90s rap vibe to it and has emotions that can be felt. I thought waifu was cute and it gives me that feeling of just sitting on your couch at home, lighting up a cig and just taking it easy. It brings a smile to your face. Really, all your music from I'm what I'm hearing brings on a sensation of joy, as i can feel your energy of happiness in making them. I hope you keep it up.

Attached: 1658687165827.jpg (1068x601, 178.24K)

Oh man that was exhausting but GREAT review! Thanks so much, i guess i will follow your (implied) advice and try to make more personal and emotionally charged songs in the future. I am glad you enjoyed them and the stuff you said about them having positive vibes. Thank you right back Brobot
voca.ro/1hf1NeTfY7zn

Hey again, you inspired me to start working on something new. I call it Paranoia for now and its WIP right now, thanks for the motivation bro

voca.ro/194Dt8yU8Qad