Are you a 40 year old virgin or see yourself getting that way? How did it happen? What are going to do if it happens...

Are you a 40 year old virgin or see yourself getting that way? How did it happen? What are going to do if it happens? Are you going to try and do anything to stop it happening or stop being a 50 year old virgin?

Attached: 1658154879089427.jpg (1248x1868, 406.81K)

I dropped out of public highscool and this gave me no chance to meet anyone. But this is probably coping because I was always a social punching bag. Either way, I will die a virgin.

I mean I'm definitely on that trajectory but I doubt it will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if I managed to not become a wizard.

im a virgin in my 30s and i can see myself not losing it before 40. im just too fucked up at this point to make the necessary changes

What about the thousands of people you pass by every single day? Did you possibly realize they're all rich and have sex and want nothing to do with you?

I lost my virginity at 17 and am generally successful with women when I turn off my inhibition. I'm just an on-an-off mentalcel. Too much shitbrain to be Chad, but too genetically gifted to be a truecel.

Attached: 1610328711546.png (513x513, 562.47K)

>Are you a 40 year old virgin or see yourself getting that way?
I hope so. I'm 32 years old and my palliative heart surgery leaves me with the same 5-year risk of mortality as the average 70-year-old. At least statistically. I have chronic hypoxia and cardiac cirrhosis, but I feel optimistic and exercise every day to aid my circulation and slow the progression of the inevitable end-organ injuries.

Attached: ED6917CD-2BE9-448A-B48E-A5943DF7CAB1.png (803x725, 366.49K)

if it happens it happens, ultimately it doesn't change anything other than how i feel about myself

I don't really care about other people. They want nothing to do with me but I am not going to hate on them if they are rich and not virgins.

Because you aren't allowed lol. If you step out of line Chad or chadlite will run you and kill you in one punch. The world was survival of the fittest all along.

I just want you to understand, the fact that you don't care doesn't make you a good person, it makes you weak. You are not allowed to care, in your current state.

Fuck I am so angry and humiliated bro, you trolled me so hard.

Fuck I am so angry and humiliated bro, you trolled me so hard.
Go back to discord, nigger

I wasn't trolling you, I was trying to tell you the truth. The world is cruel and unfair. I guess I'm curious what you'll do once you realize that, and I mean really realize just how bullshit it truly is.

Well I want to have sex only once and not by the hooker trajectory. So if a nice girl will ever be into me, sure, I will fuck her. But the probability of that is very low because I am average looking as fuck, so yeah I will die a virgin.

People your age actually own houses and have wives. Why not you? It isn't because you're a good person, it's because you're weak and they are strong. They outplayed you in school and employment and hoarded all the pussy and wealth for themselves.

I'm 31 and used to think I would never get to 30 being a virgin. I now think that about getting to 40. It can't happen again right? Shit is spiralling out of control and I don't know what to do.

>Are you a 40 year old virgin or see yourself getting that way?
Not even close to 40 but I could see it happening
>How did it happen?
Being an autistic social punching bag in high school. I was so awkward and had lots of awkward interactions with girls when I tried so I eventually gave up. After HS Ive went on dates, one I really liked until I found out shes a coalburner with a baby. I gave up when I realized most women have been used by this time.
>What are going to do if it happens? Are you going to try and do anything to stop it happening or stop being a 50 year old virgin?
Nothing. If it happens, it happens. I'm not willing to give it all up for a coalburner.

I will. I'm 30 now. All I do is go to work at my railyard and once or twice a week buy groceries. I don't meet women, other than the cashiers at Tim Horton's, and I don't think it's appropriate to hit on cashiers.

Women are too picky. I'm 6"3 and pretty smart, I'm not that ugly. Women should fuck off with their insane standards.

>and pretty smart
Theres your problem. Lose about 15-20 IQ and you might have a chance.