User, when will you reject incel blackpills and become hopepilled...

user, when will you reject incel blackpills and become hopepilled? When will you dare to dream of a better future for yourself and take the steps necessary to make such dreams a reality? Maybe you just aren't mature enough yet...

Attached: 1655424068988.jpg (850x661, 159.92K)

No hope for your face.

Attached: ov.png (186x271, 4.85K)

All I really want is someone to love me, user. But that seems so utterly unrealistic that I have no hope or motivation for anything

Looks to me like there are more femcels and women incapable of dating or having a relationship every day because of the way they choose to live, why would I change what I think when the truth is staring me dead in the face? Women will always fold first, because the clock is ticking and I actually can just continue to improve myself and have the occasional hook up with women I have no respect for then discard them while I hold out for a decent woman who has actual value because the culture is already pushing back against how retarded they act. Mark my words, femcels will change because women need human interaction 1000x more than men do and withholding genuine love and affection from them is working

Go outside in a public space for 30 minutes. Guarantee you'll see plenty of ugly dudes with gfs.
So what, you're just going to give up? You're just going to keep running away and never rise to the challenge? I bet you think you aren't running.
Nothing in my original post even mentions women. Rent free in your head.

Attached: 1609997284490.jpg (775x960, 87.57K)

>So what, you're just going to give up?
Yeah, pretty much, man. Finding anyone who would care about me, just doesn't seem like a possibility. So I don't see a point in trying or in anything else

>When will you dare to dream of a better future for yourself and take the steps necessary to make such dreams a reality?
my only dream is to forget my past and become my ideal woman
i don't think i can forget my past
and i don't think i can become a woman

so what do i even fight for

Its a loaded question. You know exactly what you mean by incel blackpills, or throwing around the word maturity whe you do not even realize part of being mature means standing for that you actually believe in. You just want people to accept things as the way they are because its what you think is correct, but I know you are a tranny who has a biased view of the way things should work and what self-improvement means, its very transparent

Pathetic. By failing to believe in yourself, you will be forever adrift. You will be endlessly reincarnated into similar circumstances until you finally learn your lesson.
Being a tranny isn't a better future. We're talking about dreams, not nightmares. Try again.

Attached: kg839z6vbbi61.png (2014x1440, 1.93M)

hopefully killing yourself so I don't have to read your shitty posts anymore

This site would be a whole lot better if you >muh depression niggers just deleted yourselves

>Go outside in a public space for 30 minutes. Guarantee you'll see plenty of ugly dudes with gfs.
Women do not like me. I don't know what is so hard for people to understand about that. If they liked me, I would have a girlfriend. So just stop with this silly shit and get a life.

>retarded hopepiller literally cannot wrap his head around the concept of something being extremely unlikely
You think like a woman, OP. That "anything is possible, just do your best!!!" mindset.

Attached: RsdL0H7j5lHD.png (499x338, 85.36K)

You're right, nobody likes you. Kill yourself now, please and thank you.

>You just want people to accept things as the way they
False. I want people to reject things. The only difference between me and the sadboys on this board are what to do after the rejection. Your average jaded blackpiller accepts his "fate" and lies down to receive the imminent figurative assfucking. The hopepilled individual chooses to fight back. He believes in himself and does not fear failure. This enables him to create his own destiny.

I am not here to shill self-improvement memes like some Any Forums gymcel. I am here to spread the gospel of hope.
The only person who has a significant dislike of you is yourself. Become hopepilled and chase your desires. Women admire ambition. They can detect your depressive defeatist attitude and, as they should, avoid interaction.
>That "anything is possible, just do your best!!!" mindset
No. I do not believe this. There are things that will never be possible and there are dreams that are too big to be realistic. What I believe is that all free people have the ability to improve their lives through the power of their will.

Attached: 1657751645326.jpg (640x586, 25.61K)

>Being a tranny isn't a better future. We're talking about dreams, not nightmares. Try again.
who's to decide what a better future is? you asked what i wanted and what i dream of. i have no ambitions or desires beyond getting over my past and being a girl

>The only person who has a significant dislike of you is yourself. Become hopepilled and chase your desires. Women admire ambition. They can detect your depressive defeatist attitude and, as they should, avoid interaction.
Most women are trash. They don't deserve a good man and I have no obligation to be that man. This is who I am. They are who they are.

Being a tranny falls under the category of unachievable dreams. Seek help for your gender dysphoria.
>Most women are trash.
Biased assumption. Likely skewed by social media and not influenced by real-world experiences. There's just as many good women as there are good men.

Attached: 15641354135155.jpg (2408x1080, 181.54K)

>Being a tranny falls under the category of unachievable dreams.
then what's the point of this thread?
>Seek help for your gender dysphoria.
but that's what transitioning is

>Guarantee you'll see plenty of ugly dudes with gfs.
i only see old couples or single moms

>Go outside in a public space for 30 minutes. Guarantee you'll see plenty of ugly dudes with gfs.
All mog me

>when will you reject incel blackpills
when someone can prove the blackpill wrong. nobody wants the blackpill to be nothing but a load of shit more than me, but in the end the blackpill is always right. the more you deny it, the more it collects from you later on.

i WANT bluepilled shit like disney romance to be real so fucking badly its unreal, but i know that is delusional and that women hate romance. to be an incel is to suffer, and to be an hopeless romantic incel is to lower than dirt.

It isnt about what i look like but what i have done. I am waiting to be punished