Life becomes irreversibly shit after 25, doesnt it?

life becomes irreversibly shit after 25, doesnt it?

Attached: 1608114419929.gif (696x478, 833.45K)

Eh, about the same tbqh. But things have always been shit for me

I'm 24 and consistently hit a new low everyday. Just snowballing at this point.

>Only friend (like a brother) moved overseas to be with his gf
>Only passion (permaculture / subsistence living) doesn't pay
>Sold all my animals
>Let my garden cook to a crisp
>Chronic anhedonia
>Back (kindey?) pain if I eat anything other than raw meat or drink too much water
>Can't enjoy anything whatsoever
>Try to work up the balls to kms everyday but terrified of the abyss

Wish I could hire someone to pop a round in my head as I sleep...

Attached: 0.gif (500x382, 439.74K)

God I hate life so much it's unreal

I just wanna cry like a baby without feeling embarrassed. Every time I try to get my shit together I round up in square one. No progress. Just constant regression.

Opposite for me, my life improved immensely after 25

On one hand, I feel like more productive and mature than ever after having bad periods the past year
On the other hand seems like theres exponentially less oportunities to meet new people and the people I know are either turning into normie shells of personality or becoming more deranged to the point of being almost unable to socialize

I wasn't truly happy until my thirties. I'm about to turn 33 and it feels like my life is only just beginning.

Based fellow late bloomer bro

Attached: 1634975047042.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Depends on what you put your emphasis on as a source of happiness.

There are things that you only get to have alot of when you're young. Friends and sex being one of them. It's true that the 'magic' of the world seems to fade with age, but it's important to remember that anything done to excess hits the wall of diminishing returns. Music, films, video games, all of it becomes compartmentalized and boring after a while, as it is with everything else in life. The only way to stave off existential dread and apathy is to try new things and challenge yourself to achieve things you never imagined yourself to do. If you're 25-35, it will never be a better time for it as you most likely dont have as many social obligations anymore.

It's a shit thing to have to work for your happiness when you're used to the world just throwing magic and wonder in your face when you're young, but that's life.

Attached: 1656290809849.jpg (562x552, 105.26K)

37 here.

yeah.

Absofuckinglutely unfortunately.

Attached: 1657671182490.jpg (735x725, 118.44K)

Thanks for that, it gives me hope, as I'm about to turn 29. There's still time after all.

There's plenty of time and the first thing you should do is leave this demoralization factory and never return

>and the first thing you should do is leave this demoralization factory and never return
This. This is a echo chamber where alienated young males come to scream their grievances into the void.
Unironically log off, touch grass, lay in the sun, take a walk, have a beer in the shade, listen to some good music, whatever. Just dont believe this concentrated den of bitter failures and mentally unwell is a relfection of real life.

Life becomes irreversibly shitty at birth, don't be so fucking naive.

I'm 29 and my life has gone down hill after 21. No matter how hard I try 8 always fail. No matter how many times I get up I'm pushed down. I should have killed myself when I was 21 but I'm too much a coward.

No, but if you don't grind in your 20s your 30s are going to be a nightmare.

... you ever tried to check yourself for parasites? fast for a few days, eat a fuckton of curcuma and lemon for a few days? if you can hack those mentally (e.g. not get manic or fall over from standing up too fast, mostly) then it's pretty easy to do.
really don't get how you tolerate both monodiet (and not even for financial reasons) and not being able to drink water freely, of all things...

Not necessarily. Life turned to shit for me at 20/21. My twenties was an absolute write off honestly. Shit jobs, shit pay, living with parents, massive social anxiety, depression, still a virgin drug addiction. Then late 20's (27) I got a my first decent paying job, saved money, moved out into my own house, got my first GF and lost my virginity at the ripe old age of 29. Literally a month before my 30th Birthday. So no wizard, unfortunately. Now 34. Looking to make a career change that will double my current salary.

Life can and WILL get better OP u glorious bastard. You just have to figure out wat u want, stop procrastinating, make a plan, grab life by the balls and go GET IT. Life is what you make of it. It's up to you how happy or how shit life turns out to be.

>and the first thing you should do is leave this demoralization factory and never return
This. This this this x1000
Leave this place and stay off trashy websites/the Internet in general. Life is lived in the real world. Want a GF? approach women. Install dating apps. Go on dates. Fail and embarrass yourself 100 times. The 101st time you'll land a GF and lose your virginity. Cahnge your diet. Lose weight. Lift weights. Want a good, high paying job? Lack the skills? Gain the skills and then apply for jobs. Want a house? Be frugal, save a dposit, buy a house etc. etc.

spending 12hrs+ a day on this hellhole procrastinating the best years of your life away will achieve NOTHING. Been there done that. STOP it. Like, NOW! fucking improve yourself in anyway you want to, be consistent and fucking make something happen. That's all there is to it. It's that simple.

it doesn't change but if you haven't gotten your shit together by then you have failed at life and there really is no recovering from it

Funnily enough it seems that everyone who I know who have their shit together is just as misserable as me because they never have time or are too tired to do anything other than watch netflix in their spare time.