Do you think you can get a girlfriend wearing a hair piece? Are there women that would accept this?

Do you think you can get a girlfriend wearing a hair piece? Are there women that would accept this?

Attached: 44659794-26CE-493C-A25C-7A61AB675252.jpg (750x750, 93.14K)

I don't think I'd ever wear one. But this is literally the equivalent to make up. If a woman wears make up, she should have to accept a man who wears one of these

It's like makeup for men. So they would be huge hypocrites if they said no.

i am not bald and i don't have any bald gens so my opinion will be biased BUT. if you really hate yourself being a baldie yes fucking use it like women get so much fucking makeup that they literally look like other person, steroid junkies put fucking 300g of test every week so they can be ottermode lean without effort. you using a "hair piece" is just another part of society to be fertile

i would rather date a bald man than an insecure faggot in a wig

probably not dude let's be honest

but you wouldn't date a bald person either way

i wouldnt care massively bc i dont think being bald ruins a mans appearance

The trick is to get with a girl, wife her, immediately get hairpieces that progressively start to lose its density until your wife wouldn't be confused when you decide to shave it off.

of course not but if i had to choose i'm going with baldy
ergo the wig only works if you don't tell her

You absolutely can. You could get one bald too, or with a donut haircut, or being a complete asshole, or being a nice friendly dude, or being black, or white, or anything.

There are billions of women in the world. The odds that not even one would tolerate you are astronomical.

The ugliest, shittiest, most worthless, weak, stupid guys still get gfs a ton of the time.

can you get cute one though ;-;

this is the same kind of faggotery the make-up is, both are cringe and i'd rather go full bald instead of flexing my fake good genes

you say that watch as these faggots cuck you, also try to find ONE woman who doesn't have fakeup on 24/7 kek.

this is like the one thing you're not allowed to be insecure about or cover up in this society. Really annoying. It ruins some of our lives.

>There are billions of women in the world
here's your gf that's not judgmental like those other girls :^)

Attached: 5rgfdgds3.jpg (874x1024, 99.32K)

Women love bald and bearded men. Shave it off and own it I say!

>insecure faggot
you say that as you have years of experience putting on makeup, skin care, clothing styles, are consciously aware of your diet and diet, color your hair and take care of your apperance

the amount of mental gymnastics of stupid whores say shit like this is unreal. like, you think people who look really good arent insecure about their looks?

holy christ, talk about delusional

Attached: 1605389662198.jpg (700x466, 264.88K)

women in their 30s love that, maybe.

no i don't do any of that, i'm autistic so i literally don't give a fuck
keep crying or just transition faggot

Attached: 1654925923848.jpg (600x425, 77.84K)

this is what hurts the most. Ultimately I know that I AM shallow. I wish I could be shallow in peace as a handsome man.

>Do you think you can get a girlfriend wearing a hair piece?
Why would I want a girlfriend who wears a hairpiece?

yes, EVERYONE is shallow and judgmental. its how humans survive and learn to live in the world

in school, simply as a survival mechanism, you NEED to be judgmental. you need to know who are the bullies, who are the cool kids, who your friends are, who are the kids that get picked on, who you can trust, who you cant trust, who has what, etc

without being judgmental, you literally wouldnt survive as early as grade 1. people who think they arent judgmental are literal retards living in blue pill la-la land. being judgmental is an inherent property of being a mammal. all other animals are like this too

looks determine your personality, if people like looking at you, they dictate so many aspects of your life. whether you like it or not, and accepting this is simply accepting the blackpill

Attached: c0369500-1ae9-4939-a9ad-6deec076e089.jpg (690x820, 84.52K)