Stop white washing anime

Why do white people dress up like anime characters who are Japanese? I think if you are not Japanese you should not cosplay anime characters.

Attached: 3F1B43E2-72C8-4542-9122-BFF4BC9C9160.jpg (1242x1538, 1.21M)

>inb4 it's not real, you all lie!11

Attached: p1_20160815052023.jpg (800x474, 93.13K)

Asuka is basically german man. And what do you mean? Most anime characters don't look japanese at all.

Picrel is german

literally the character is half german (WHITE) retard
post a better example next time

Stop trying to justify white washing. Cosplay European cartoons please.

wtf what does picrel mean factually

does it just mean asian women=bugs

Cope, ricecuck.
Anime is white.

Attached: 165805923861391.jpg (1275x1500, 141.81K)

Yeah, and that anime characters aren't asian.

Asuka is literally German.

Japan is not an oppressed part of the world, and has historically been both an imperial and colonial power subjugating surrounding people's to its power.

Shut up you bombwatcher faggot

Attached: FVY9BMlVUAEimSZ.jpg (1200x819, 149.43K)

People have different beliefs and ideals. For me, I don't mind it if it brings more AMWF.

Attached: D6uDwKBUIAIbuXb.jpg (1536x2048, 435.21K)

Why not? So many manga authors make it explicit that their character are of European descent.

Anime is Japanese culture, only the Japanese can cosplay it.

Are you dumb? The epitome of beauty as far as japonese stards go includes pretty much mostly white features. Just ask them or check documentaries on it. They hate their noses, small eyes, weird mouths etc.

ricecels are so transparently pathetic they're hilarious

>noooo you can't just enjoy anime without considering my race politics
I hate Americans so much.

I like white people. I think they are very beautiful. I am a white person. I like to see other white people. I don't understand how this ever became a political thing. I don't want to see ugly people. I don't want to be an ugly person. I don't want them around me, I don't want to see them. I'm not saying that people of other races are ugly necessarily, but they're generally, as a rule, more ugly than other white people to me. I don't think the things they create are necessarily beautiful either.

I don't care about "why," I care about "what is." And the fact of the matter is that, to me, white people are the most beautiful, and they're what I want to see the most of. In everything I consume. Is that wrong? Is that so unnatural of me? I'm tired of having to feel guilt for this.

Attached: 3zozi1co6v591.jpg (728x920, 234.03K)

animation is actually western culture and only western people can anime

If you create characters of western descent you shouldn't be upset when people of western descent cosplay those characters. If you dislike westerners so much, stop using them as tools in your writing.

the white's love for anime and vidya is not to be trifled with

Bruh Asuka is 75% white

>red/blonde hair
>blue eyes
>pale skin

Yeah looks just like the Jap tourists I've fucked OP.