Daily reminder that you only need to be lean to be a chad

This is the ultimate body most women want accoding to irl women. They dont like bulky guys, but they also dont like fatties. This body is achieavable within 3 months of home workout for skinny annos, 6 to a year for fat annons. You dont need to get buff or eat suplements or go on a strict diet. All you need is 1h of your day 4 times a week spent on doing home excersises, or a gym if you have courrage but its not nessesery, and you need to cut down extra sugar and callories(occasional treat is perfectly fine)
>Working out will make you hot
>It takes bare minimum (1h out of your busy neet day)
>Staying consistant will make you disciplined
>Working out pumps daily dopamine which will improve your mental health in general
>Slight abs - instant confidence
>Gymcell is a disproven cope, gym will objectivley help you
>Cheap, absolutley free if you do it at home
>Do it for your own sake at least, fuck the foids
If you do do it for the pussy tho, it wont give you instant pussy but it will defenetley improve your chances drasticly. If you do it for yourself then youll notice how youll be overall be in a better mood daily.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (990x693, 1.01M)

I'm already low bf. I have no facial bones. Once I put on a shirt, the muscle definition would disappear. It's pointless.

Nigger please, I'm not doing all that shit for a used up roastie.

>Once I put on a shirt, the muscle definition would disappear.
Wear a tight shirt for the show off occasions

I did calisthenics for a year and didn't have a good looking body at the end of it. Because I'm a framecel and naturally low T.

Do it for your own sake. Try it at least once, youll get the dopaine rush for 2h and it will be addicting

OR I can get the same amount of dopamine lots of other. easier ways like edging and jerking off so drinking a shit ton of soda.

Have you tried to focus on shoulders? Each user has something missing for them the most, for me its the chest. For framecel id say shoulder focused workout will fix the problem within few months at most

You will objectivley get more and longer lasting dopamine rushes from a 1h workout. You also wont feel like shit after compared to cooming 5 times a day

I already look like that and get no girls.

Do you work out? Or do you just "look" like picrel

>You will objectivley get more and longer lasting dopamine rushes from a 1h workout.
But then I would have to waste an hour working out
>You also wont feel like shit after compared to cooming 5 times a day
I only jerk off twice a week. I don't have the sex drive I had when I was a teenager, silly.

I do crunches daily and have a natural V shape so both I guess.

My shoulders and back are strong relative to other muscle groups. But I am lanky and have narrow shoulders, plus narrow ribcage/waist which makes my hips look wide in a feminine way. Also acne scars and stetch marks.

Basically, whether you look good (or whether you can look good) is up to your genes.

For mental health, I go for a walk every day.

Absolute bs. I have a 'decent' body, very lean, very low bf, visible 6 pack, etc.
1. That doesn't help me meet any girls, since I still don't have friends or hobbies that involve females
2. I have been to nightclubs before and never even been looked at, yet I have seen girls sitting in the laps of roided cokeheads who would have an obese BMI.

What he doesn't say is that it will improve your chances drastically, for some.

just stfu. you don't know what will work

>for some.
Indeed. That said, I still always would recommend working out to anons. It hasn't helped me get any pussy, but that isn't why I do it anyway. I want my body to look the way it should, and going along that path has actually helped my mental health 'drastically'.

Not everything works for everyone retard, this is basic life shit.

so stop going around pretending like you know the final answer to women. ive literally heard some women say they hate skinny guys. just keep your mouth shut retard

Lanklets have it bad, but the benefit is that youre already skinny so just focus on shoulders and maybe chest, you already look pretty good for an average guy.

>so stop going around pretending like you know the final answer to women. ive literally heard some women say they hate skinny guys. just keep your mouth shut retard
My man you put vagina on a pedestal. The biggest benefit of working out is not meeting women, but improving your daily mood and gaining confidence. The rest will come naturally. I also heard some women like small pp asians, few women do not equate majority.