I've finally realized that 15 year old girls had it right all along and that starving yourself and developing an eating...

I've finally realized that 15 year old girls had it right all along and that starving yourself and developing an eating disorder is super based. Starting tomorrow im gonna start eating only vegetables and work my way up from there wish me luck guys. Hopefully by this time next year ill be knee deep in pussy from chicks 'mirin my twink aesthetics.

Attached: thin.jpg (2048x1887, 195.71K)

i dont think looking like a clot hanger gets u pussy

I weigh 160 as a 6'2 man and like to fast sometimes just for fun. I understand how people end up overweight, but I still find it disgusting.

Attached: 1599573566639.png (665x938, 1.04M)

>This is so based
>Well yeah I didn't actually do it yet and don't know how hard it is but I'm just like them already !
Why don't you drop your weight to 0 by killing yourself (and getting cremated)

You'll just binge if you try to drastically lower your nutrient intake. Maybe try whole food plant based. You can stuff yourself all day and feel like a fat shart but not gain weight, as long as you take it easy on nuts, dried fruit, and flours.

Dont fall for the eating disorder meme, its not worth it, trust me. At 17 I was 5'10 and weighed 100. Now Im nearing 125, but it was extremely hard. Stay healthy, thats a threat

Attached: 1656058375993s.jpg (125x125, 1.8K)

youll just malnourish yourself and destroy your metabolism kek

Anorexia is the most deadly psychiatric disease for good reasons. Even obese people are healthier and statistically live longer than the people you want to be like.

starving wont make girls like you, tard

its only cute when girls do it desu

I saved ur pic and fapped to it because i thought u were a girl but then i came back and read the rest of the post and now im disgusted

Actually I think that's perfect right there, I'm straight and I actually got an erection from this pic. I'm hard for this tummy right now

youre really cute and thin but youll never have the curves of a real woman to make your waist even look tinier in perspective but you'd make a cute twin
also id post a similar pic but i use airpods

Attached: 6B1877F4-F864-4BDB-857E-F89A1EEAF7F7.jpg (2048x1536, 299.92K)

you and op are the biggest faggots

5'7", 100 lbs - but I have skinnyfat composition with fat rolls falling out over my waistline when sitting down.

There's no escaping the changes in body composition that occurs over time. (t. 32 year old boomer)

>start eating only vegetables
kek
you can eat whatever you want, even mcdonalds. as long as your under a certain amount of calories. i starved myself from a bmi of like 26 to a bmi of 15 only eating basically junk. granted, it wont be as filling but its more satisfying to the tongue.

Attached: was45534.jpg (799x1200, 108.25K)

Op is going to become fatter because op is going to eat op's weight in vegetables.
Count your fucking calories, my dad makes the same mistake, but he should know better, it a lack of will power.

At least raw vegetables satiates your hunger. unlike mcdonalds

>At least raw vegetables satiates your hunger. unlike mcdonalds
yes but im just saying. the bottom line is, count your calories is the most important. like said, you can eat all the veggies you want but you could still gain/maintain if you don't monitor caloric intake.

*3-5lbs, realistically, assuming you keep the ashes in the box and not in an urn.

Fuck tell me this is a female. I want to breed this body