Do women prefer macho masculine men, men in between (not too masculine, not too feminine), or feminine men?

Do women prefer macho masculine men, men in between (not too masculine, not too feminine), or feminine men?
I need your honest answers from your own experience.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-14-09h51m45s528.png (320x240, 94.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7RdHVgNxO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Millennial women will prefer more masculine men because they are a bit older but zoomers definitely prefer prettyboys. It depends on what you're going for buddyboyo.

the guys i've caught feelings for the quickest (AKA lusted after the fastest) had pretty boy faces + masculine bodies.

Attached: 7F66DA2F-3BBC-4A12-8A65-BD406898D5ED.jpg (992x960, 203.62K)

t. zoomer btw

I myself prefer feminine guys over masculine ones.
But I'm also bi, so that may affect my preference

Are you white tho?

Almost all women prefer men who BEHAVE masculine, and a solid majority prefer men who look hypermasculine.

They prefer 20-40yo men who are masculine and wealthy with right wing political beliefs, even if they're feminists and pretend to hate them
t. broke feminine libcuck

I hate that this is a question someone needed to ask . Women are attracted to men , not women . They'll say some bullshit about wanting a softer guy or something along those lines but the vast majority of them don't know what the fuck they want. There's a reason damn near every girl you'll come across has a rape fantasy which obviously runs counter to all the bullshit they normally say . I'm not saying that it's impossible for females to prefer feminine traits but it's not the majority.

Good video explanation youtube.com/watch?v=-7RdHVgNxO0

I'm a short dorky guy who is very particular about my style. A lot of Lesbians have hit on me over the years. Is this common in your experience?

At least you've got the intuition/ perception to realize it . The final step is when you learn to treat them as equals. They're no more special then you . If you wouldn't do something or put up with a type of behavior from another man don't do it for a woman.

Why are there so many "lesbians" who aren't actually exclusively gay. I'm an autist and this sort of imprecise language confuses and infuriates me

i don't know if "pretty boy" is synonymous with masculine, but it's definitely what lots of women like. otherwise, men like harry styles and leonardo dicaprio would not have the sexual success they have. i don't know many irl women who find men similar-looking to the chad meme attractive.

Attached: 2FA1C9F4-A103-4BB0-B736-4F305D536BE2.jpg (480x720, 28.41K)

Those women are probably solely attracted to femininity and if a guy happens to be feminine then they might also be attracted to that guy.
I don't see the part where this is difficult to get

Because that's not the way it's supposed to work. You don't see any gay men who fuck tomboys. Tomboys don't have dicks and that's what gay men like, not "masculinity". Why can't women be that simple?

what's the french song that plays on the black text screens? It's not listed in the description.

there are straight guys who say they'd have sex with a femboy. Isn't this the same as lesbians having sex with a feminine guy?

I assure you user, those guys are not as straight as they might have you believe.

masculine for marriage, prettyboy for fun
most women end up with something in the middle, because most men are somewhere in the middle

Attached: 16495096038486.jpg (1080x778, 138.76K)

For the majority of females their preferences are:
Lean>skinny>macho>fat>chubby
Simple as.

i like masculine men desu
scrawny little twinks gross me out

Attached: EzhTvFwXMAAfrI8.jpg (1488x1088, 125.46K)