Drug Use

How common is it anons . It seems like everyone these days are coping by using some sort of substance. Im a social outcast so I dont have a good window into what avg human is doing but any anons wanna fill me in.

Attached: EFB33A04-60A0-4B4C-9500-DBAFE381E553.jpg (960x822, 453.85K)

I dont have any friends but Ive misused all of my prescribed meds.
Im trying to fix myself and I smoke which is a substance.
Going back to medical marijuana when i get the money

data is a funny thing
>drugs
drugs are bad so i dont do them

Attached: 1658421767654170.png (1024x972, 411.09K)

That map looks like black guys are into it.

Yeah, and in Texas it highlights liberal cities and areas with a lot of Mexicans.

Ah, yes. The most conservative places known to man, cities.

>by metro area
Yea im gonna have to agree with other user, this map lines up perfectly with black distribution in the U.S.

Attached: metro_20171004_blackcities-small-rev.png (1950x1732, 354.55K)

NOOOOO BBC ISN'T GAY W-WHITE BOI YOU CAN'T JUST LOOK AT A MAP OF AN ENTIRE COUNTRY AND KNOW WHO LIVES WHERE LIKE THAT

Attached: 478lam.png (633x758, 7.78K)

Funny how liberals use niggers to attack red states.

these are just the majority black cities
here is the real map of black population by county

Attached: tdlii52swxw41.png (1080x669, 643.83K)

damn, what kind of freaky shit is happening in northeast michigan?

Native Americans. So, probably all kinds of crazy shit.

This graph is retarded. Why would a liberal person search for "shemale". They'd definitely search something like "trans". "Shemale" is only used by 30+ white boomers that live in the south.

>white boomers
Please keep up with the thread.
Apparently it's used by all black people and some... native Americans in Michigan?

here is my limited perspective on drugs:

Smoking weed
>extremely common
Around 20% of my peers are what i would consider heavy smokers, i.e. smoking one or more times a day. Another 30% or so smoke occasionally, and there is about 1-3% of smokers like me who smoke upwards of five or six times a day. These numbers shift around from person to person, too: for instance, right now I'm not smoking. so, in reality i think about half of all people in their twenties are current marijuana smokers, and probably 65 or 70 percent have tried smoking marijuana.

Alcohol use
>more prevalent bc of ease of use/access However normies drink at the bar, i dont know of many who are drinking alone at home like robros do. so probably closer to 60 or 70 percent of people drink alcohol routinely and maybe 5 percent of those do it every day.

Other drugs:
>not common
LSD is done by maybe 3 percent of the population even in my age group, they seem to be more inclined to try mushrooms for some reason, probably because mushrooms are a plant and LSD is liek, a chemical maaan. Meth is more for people in their 30s who are realizing how badly their life is going. I have only met a handful of people my age who have tried or currently use heroin or opiods, but i'm sure it's more common in urban areas. MDMA is the big one for normoids, probably closer to 5-7% try or use this one. It's more popular in Europe because of the electronic music and club scene.

Attached: humanity lost issue 3 cover.png (1449x2048, 1.27M)

You think I'm literate enough to read 9 replies? You're overestimating me

trash graphic, the legend at the bottom doesn't even explain anything. There's no numbers. It's literally just two colors

Oh! Vaping nicotine is the most common and popular drug with people in their teens right now. Or, at least it was last year. I have had multiple zoomers ask me if I "rip nic." Never have I heard a stupider term for using a drug lol.

Attached: 1572701753142.jpg (480x479, 43.08K)

Bump for the most disorganized thread on the board atm

Attached: download (1).jpg (204x248, 9.96K)

I'm prescribed Methadone and Valium plus use powdered c-lam and alpraz on the side. I used to use heroin/PST which is why I'm on methadone. I couldn't imagine living life sober. On those shitty days where I can get as inebriated as a want it fucking sucks let alone having actual full blown withdrawals. I've just kind of accepted that this will be my life for the foreseeable future. It would be great if I could use CBD/ketamine therapy/micro dosing psilocybin/LSD or something but for now I need to work as I've used all my NEET years GOD leant me and I cannot work sober (or do much else besides lie in bed)

I smoke weed but not nearly enough that anyone would notice I was high. I do it to manage minor bouts of anxiety, and other minor things like aches, nausea, or in general just to relax after work or a hard day.

I never really had an interest in trying anything else other than maybe shrooms, but I probably won't ever be interested enough to seek them out unless I accidentally ended up around them by way of a friend or some sort of get together.

I've tried prescription shit, for health issues in the past like oxycodone, xanax, adavan, morphine -- all of these things make me feel like absolute dogshit and I don't understand how people do them recreationally.

Oxys make me itchy and just knock me out.

Xanax just made me feel like shit, but internally instead of externally. Like instead of traditional anxiety symptoms like hyperventilating, shaking, or whatever, I just sat on the couch like I was high, but still feeling anxiety internally.

Adavan worked for me, but I don't understand why anyone would use it recreationally.

Morphine just made me throw up and pass out into the most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had.